sox getting jose santiago

letsgoarow

Gotta fill the bench with cheap talent. Were not the only ones. A guy that can play a couple different spots, hit his weight, not get busted for something, and is happy with $500,000 is golden in the league.

I like the fact that both Politte and Santiago have fantastic stuff. Both have had some injuries and both have had some success in the major leagues.

These seem like good sleeper guys that could turn into productive pitchers. Its odd being able to say, lets see what our pitching coach can do.

Just two years ago we all hoped that Nardi would just stay away from the pitchers, now we want Coop to work with everyone. Boy, its great having an awesome pitching coach. I also think we have a pretty solid hitting coach now, and I'm undecided on Ozzie.

I like the fact that both Politte and Santiago have fantastic stuff.  Both have had some injuries and both have had some success in the major leagues. 

These seem like good sleeper guys that could turn into productive pitchers.  Its odd being able to say, lets see what our pitching coach can do.

Just two years ago we all hoped that Nardi would just stay away from the pitchers, now we want Coop to work with everyone.  Boy, its great having an awesome pitching coach.  I also think we have a pretty solid hitting coach now, and I'm undecided on Ozzie.

Politte I like.

Santiago's stuff ain't that Great And he's wild

I like the fact that both Politte and Santiago have fantastic stuff.  Both have had some injuries and both have had some success in the major leagues. 

These seem like good sleeper guys that could turn into productive pitchers.  Its odd being able to say, lets see what our pitching coach can do.

Just two years ago we all hoped that Nardi would just stay away from the pitchers, now we want Coop to work with everyone.  Boy, its great having an awesome pitching coach.  I also think we have a pretty solid hitting coach now, and I'm undecided on Ozzie.

Promotin Coop was one of da best moves this organisation made in da last few years. Now his next challenge is to help Jon Garland take that next step into a top of the rotation starter in my opinion. Politte is a low risk high reward type of situation, the type of moves KW has to make unfortunately. It's too bad that definitely won't be good enough for some ppl.

Promotin Coop was one of da best moves this organisation made in da last few years. Now his next challenge is to help Jon Garland take that next step into a top of the rotation starter in my opinion. Politte is a low risk high reward type of situation, the type of moves KW has to make unfortunately. It's too bad that definitely won't be good enough for some ppl.

Garland needs a manager with confidence in him. I think Ozzie will have that in him.

Isn't he like 60?

Miguel's definitely coming into his own...He'll get that bat going, and he has one of the best mentors you can have in Sandy Alomar.  I could seriously see Sandy Alomar become a great coach once he's done w/ the game.

MAYBE cause I spelled his first name wrong but hes a catcher, now for the Royals, he used to be on the Giants

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=3924

MAYBE cause I spelled his first name wrong but hes a catcher, now for the Royals, he used to be on the Giants

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=3924

Ha notice I was talking about Miguel Olivo and Sandy Alomar...I know what position he plays.....He's pretty damn old though. He won't do anything impressive.