I got in!!!!!!

SnB

After sending in my application in October, I finally got my acceptance letter to U of I.  My first choice in colleges. :headbang

Any other seniors here? What's your plans for next year?

I know greasy is going to IU.

Not so lucky for me. I was planning on applying to Notre Dame, Carnegie Mellon, Washington University in Saint Louis along with Indiana University. After I received my 2nd SAT scores back, that kind of eliminated the first three :). I was accepted to IU three weeks ago I believe, and now I'm hoping for an exception so I can get directly admitted into the Kelley school of business. 1220 on the SATs and a 3.8 GPA probably won't cut it.

Not so lucky for me. I was planning on applying to Notre Dame, Carnegie Mellon, Washington University in Saint Louis along with Indiana University. After I received my 2nd SAT scores back, that kind of eliminated the first three :). I was accepted to IU three weeks ago I believe, and now I'm hoping for an exception so I can get directly admitted into the Kelley school of business. 1220 on the SATs and a 3.8 GPA probably won't cut it.

Is a 1220 pretty high? because a 3.8 is good, and i was looking to possbly go into business and my gpa hovers around the 3.8. Is Klley school of business a good school?

Is a 1220 pretty high? because a 3.8 is good, and i was looking to possbly go into business and my gpa hovers around the 3.8. Is Klley school of business a good school?

Yes, it's a good score. I believe 1000 is average on the ACT.

And More importantly, Congrats!!!!! Welcome to the Wonderful World of College Slacking!!!

Yes, it's a good score. I believe 1000 is average on the ACT.

And More importantly, Congrats!!!!! Welcome to the Wonderful World of College Slacking!!!

Kelley school of business is one of the twn best business schools in the nation. Its business management program ranks 4th in the natiion.

I hope you're thinking SAT not ACT 'cause I got a 29 ont the ACT. I didn't think I was that dumb. :lolhitting

Ooops, thanks for pointing that out to me...Yeah, that would make me a little less proud of my ACT score too...