Electric Toothbrushes.....

Elcaballo45

I decided last night at Cub Foods to pick up a nice cheap Crest electric toothbrush, figuring, they'd clean better, and easier to use. Well this morning, as i put the toothpaste on, it hits the brush and it simply spins around and goes spraying down the sink... (and on me). Thinking that i know a lot of people use these things... what am i doing wrong here, cause even if i put the toothpaste on while its off, once i turn it on, its gonna go everywhere...

Suggestions from anyone in the audience please!

I decided last night at Cub Foods to pick up a nice cheap Crest electric toothbrush, figuring, they'd clean better, and easier to use. Well this morning, as i put the toothpaste on, it hits the brush and it simply spins around and goes spraying down the sink... (and on me).  Thinking that i know a lot of people use these things... what am i doing wrong here, cause even if i put the toothpaste on while its off, once i turn it on, its gonna go everywhere...

Suggestions from anyone in the audience please!

Go spend $1.99 on a regular toothbrush and another 99 cents on a roll of paper towels to clean up the mess you made.

Spend the money ($80.00) and get a SonicCare toothbrush. They kick ass; make your teeth feel like you just got them profesionally cleaned every time you use it.

I'm on my 3rd one, been using them for 10 years. When I go for cleanings, there is almost no scraping done, (I also floss fanatically!).

:D

Spend the money ($80.00) and get a SonicCare toothbrush. They kick ass; make your teeth feel like you just got them profesionally cleaned every time you use it.

I'm on my 3rd one, been using them for 10 years. When I go for cleanings, there is almost no scraping done, (I also floss fanatically!).

Man, flossing is the about the last thing i think of (untill my dentist appointment) when i brush my teeth. I dont have time to floss, besides the 7 hours where i sit around and watch tv.... another reason that i got this stupid thing... i know they clean your gumline great too...

i got one of those and i have to say.....well worth the money.

Those things are the greatest! You end up smiling like this after everytime you brush.... :D

Nothing beats a good flossing IMO

except a good flogging

Turn the thing on when it's in your mouth. I love mine. When I'm camping, and have to use a manual toothbrush, I feel like my teeth aren't as clean.

See how white my teeth are :D