Texsox

How much do you do?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you do?

• 7 or more hours per week
    • 4 or more hours per week
    • 1 or more hour(s) per week
    • 16 oz. curls and lifting my self out of bed

I walk all around this campus, so I get just about 3-4 miles in a day, since I don't have the bulk of classes that I have always had in all the previous semesters. It adds up to about 45 minutes of walking a week. I also manage a dining center, which requires lifting some heavy boxes (man those banana boxes can be quite heavy), so I get some weight lifting in there five times a week. I'd say I get roughly seven hours of real "exercise" in a week.

used to work out alot until my neck got all messed up...probably walk about 10 miles a week right now...most of that is walking to and from the train station going to school :D

i just bought a nice for my sons because they are planning on playing high school football so im gonna start some light lifting with them and see how my neck and left arm handle it..id sure like to get back in shape

1 or more hour(s) per week, but as I said my new years resolution is to exersice more. I could do it for free, cause my sister is a manager at Gold's Gym. So I have no excuse to not excersise more. And even though I harldy ever excersice I'm still in good shape.

currently the only excersize I'm getting is of the 12 oz. curl variety. I get in some 16 and 23 oz. excersizes occasionally, when I get draft beer.

I marked over 7 though..... Last year I put 3500 Miles on my bicycle... Hope to do more this year... My real goal is to one year put more miles on my bike than on my car. Once the weather heats up and the roads get a little clearer, I'm on the bike whenever I have free time.