"Feel Good" Story about Neal Cotts

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough about Jimenez already. He's gone and is somebody's else problem now. I think I could field as good at 2B as that pig did. I've never seen such a lack of enthusiasm and desire out of a baseball player. Can't believe any of you actually liked him. I'm sure he's going to turn the Reds into instant contenders in the NL Central this year. :lolhitting

And it's nice of you to drop by again Heather, wasn't sure if you were still posting here or not.

Ouch.. Critic.. ouch.. stop.. ouch.. busting.. ouch.. my.. ouch.. balls.. ouch!!

:lol:  :lol:

They really should come up with a similar phrase for women.

It still strikes me as weird when I hear a woman say ( or even type, apparently ) "bust my balls".

How about...

"Crack my eggs"?

"Twist my tubes"?

Okay, all the other ones I'm coming up with are unfit for....anything, really... :)

They really should come up with a similar phrase for women.

It still strikes me as weird when I hear a woman say ( or even type, apparently ) "bust my balls".

How about...

"Crack my eggs"?

"Twist my tubes"?

Okay, all the other ones I'm coming up with are unfit for....anything, really... :)

ROTFLMAO!!!

Critic... trademark these... and FAST!

And it's nice of you to drop by again Heather, wasn't sure if you were still posting here or not.

Aww, thanks, Markie Buehrle! I've just been super busy with "tying" the last loose ends here at ISU before student teaching, and then preparing my resume (that's with ONE 'e', TheBigHurtBEGOOD ;)) and getting ready for interviews for my career placement, as well as stuff with Blackhawkzone.com. I'll be around more when baseball season hits.

BTW, Steff, I could tell you about the times I ate lunch or dinner with the baseball team and Neal Cotts was there!!! ;)

I ran into him in the tunnel right before he was sent down.. literally. I was walking back to the BP bar from first aid by the offices.. looking down adjusting my band-aid (don't ask...) and BOOM!! I can not tell you how embarrassed I was... :bang

Spill your guts lady.  I'm all ears.

Eh.. nothing major. 10 minutes of conversation at the Futures game and then a brief encounter in the tunnel. Besides.. Jim was with me. I certiantly know better than to poop in my own back yard.. ;)

Neal you are crazy to donate to Illinois State. They suck. You might as well of donated it to me because at least I could be constructive with that cash. Or at the very least you could have donated to the prestigious University of California at Santa Barbara where there is some real baseball being played. ISU sucks and doesnt deserve your hard earned money.

Neal you are crazy to donate to Illinois State.  They suck.  You might as well of donated it to me because at least I could be constructive with that cash.  Or at the very least you could have donated to the prestigious University of California at Santa Barbara where there is some real baseball being played.  ISU sucks and doesnt deserve your hard earned money.

And to think, you USED to be Heather's favorite minor league pitcher. :lol:

Neal you are crazy to donate to Illinois State.  They suck.  You might as well of donated it to me because at least I could be constructive with that cash.  Or at the very least you could have donated to the prestigious University of California at Santa Barbara where there is some real baseball being played.  ISU sucks and doesnt deserve your hard earned money.

:lolhitting :bang :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

Just out of curiosity Bull, how would you use the money more constructively.....

What would your wish list consist of if say you were given $50,000?? (I have no idea how much Neal gave.. that number is just a nice number off the top of my head)

Let us be the judge of who would deserve it more. ;)

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

:bringit Neal :lol:

:jerry :notworthy

Still don't know why Cotts would of wanted to be known as a Redbird. My sister went to I Screwed Up as well, and I don't get it.

But it's all good. Easy wins for the Saluki's in basketball every year. Such as yesterday. 71-58! SALUKIS!!!!

:P

:fthecubs

Jiminez had the baseball instincts of a box of rocks and the clubhouse demeanor of a snake.  There are other things that make up a baseball player besides his ability to hit.  Good riddance to him.

that is unkind to snakes

and I hope you meant to say that regarding rocks, they were the kind of rocks that just lay there on the field rather than the type of rocks that move on occasion, such as in an avalanche or something

only thing DLo did was introduce us all to Sean Paul's music

LMAO :lol:

The two of you should just give in and donate to the prestigious Cal State Fullerton Baseball program :P