Sig Requests...

Heads22

A lot of people have been asking around for help with sigs...Here are some general parameters to follow when you ask for one...

1) Ask, don't demand. People like politeness.

2) Don't set a deadline. People do have lives outside of this message board (with the notable exception of PA).

3) It may be best to shoot someone a PM instead of another post in a long line.

4) Don't get pissed if your's isn't done right away.

5) Do give the person who is willing to help you some idea of what you'd like.

6) Show appreciation for your sig...maybe a line in your sig thanking them.

If there are any other guidelines, add them...just making sure no one gets pissed off after the generosity of some. You don't need to follow these, but my guess is that people like the Cheat will be a hell of a lot nicer to you if you do.

I was kinda suprised when people were saying the colors or backgrounds were not right. I wanted to punch them in the face and I didn't even make the sigs. Then some people were almost brought to tears, and that was kinda funny.

Where was this at..? I miss all the fun :rolleyes:

1) Ask, don't demand. People like politeness.

2) Don't set a deadline. People do have lives outside of this message board (with the notable exception of PA).

3) It may be best to shoot someone a PM instead of another post in a long line.

4) Don't get pissed if your's isn't done right away.

5) Do give the person who is willing to help you some idea of what you'd like.

6) Show appreciation for your sig...maybe a line in your sig thanking them.

I'm proud to say I followed all of these on my own. :headbang

Sorry for showing up you assholes. :lol:

I was kinda suprised when people were saying the colors or backgrounds were not right. I wanted to punch them in the face and I didn't even make the sigs. Then some people were almost brought to tears, and that was kinda funny.

punch them in the face thats kinda strong '04 i think i was polite sorry. i didnt know that would offend you i was just saying what i thought sorry again.

punch them in the face thats kinda strong '04 i think i was polite sorry. i didnt know that would offend you i was just saying what i thought sorry again.

I guess "punch in the face" was a little extreme. I just say that a lot I guess, and it's not a big deal to me. I was just taken a little off guard when you weren't happy with something that took PA at least 45 minutes to an hour. All I'm saying is he doesn't have to do it, and it was gracius of him to make all of us sweet sigs.

I got some good feedback about from other posters about ishmookie's sig, so it wasn't so much his "unhappiness" with my product. He was patient, yet "encouraging" :lol: ..... so no one should get on his case. I'll try to make some more sigs probably sunday night if anyone wants one. I'll make a thread....

I got some good feedback about from other posters about ishmookie's sig, so it wasn't so much his "unhappiness" with my product. He was patient, yet "encouraging" :lol: ..... so no one should get on his case. I'll try to make some more sigs probably sunday night if anyone wants one. I'll make a thread....

:headbang

its ok but for everybody dont be so quick to accuse. peace.

o '04 I will be sure to consider your feelings before I type in caps. ;)

For everybody? Ok, whatever.

About the caps, I know there were some people who didn't appreciate BeGoods caps and "SteveBartman'smyidol's" caps. I'm not the only who can become annoyed by them at times.