Knights and Hogs to Play Game

Heads22

Knights and Warthogs to Face Off in Exhibition

By Alex Ernst

February 23, 2004

FutureSox.com

In a matchup between Sox affiliates, it was announced earlier today the Charlotte Knights, the triple A affiliate of the Sox, will face off on Tuesday, April 6th against the Winston Salem Warthogs, single A affiliate of the Sox, at the home of the Warthogs, Ernie Shore Field.

The first pitch will be thrown at 7 pm local time. Tickets for the game will be 5 dollars. This will be an exhibition before their regular season openers. Charlotte opens up their season April 8th at Columbus, while the Warthogs are also going to be on the road, opening up a series against Kinston on the 9th of April.

What would you suggest as an alternative, Steff?

How about Mario Passes out, we leave him at the strip club, pick up a couple prostitutes and bump lines of coke off their boobies... then I'll ditch Jason... pawn mario's car... and fly to the mediterranian and join the mafia in the mother land.

How about Mario Passes out, we leave him at the strip club, pick up a couple prostitutes and bump lines of coke off their boobies... then I'll ditch Jason... pawn mario's car... and fly to the mediterranian and join the mafia in the mother land.

Sounds like a plan. :lol:

Just make sure you don't join the pink mafia again