Welcome Newest Bears

I'm not a big fan of the signing of Jones.  I still think A-train can be our stud RB.  If we move Thomas to FB and have Jones be our RB, that might work.

What have you seen from A-Train that makes you think he could be a stud RB. He is decent when he gets very good to great blocking. Otherwise he sucks. He isn't great at breaking tackles and he can't make people miss, he has good vision that seems to be all.

What have you seen from A-Train that makes you think he could be a stud RB.  He is decent when he gets very good to great blocking.  Otherwise he sucks.  He isn't great at breaking tackles and he can't make people miss, he has good vision that seems to be all.

The potential we've seen out of Thomas to absolutely plow guys over has impressed me. But he has definitely lacked something the past 2 years, I'll give you that. I just think he will get back to his potential soon.

As i'm reading more about Jones, I'm starting to like the deal. I guess I never really noticed him before.