Megalomaniacs in sports

i was just thinking about how much i despise samME and i think he is the number 1 megalomaniac in all of sports. the others i came up with are bonds, steinbrenner, and randy moss. in all of sports who do u all think are the biggest megalomaniacs? for those who don't know a megalomaniac is someone who thinks their s*** dont stink and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread

i was just thinking about how much i despise samME and i think he is the number 1 megalomaniac in all of sports.  the others i came up with are bonds, steinbrenner, and randy moss.  in all of sports who do u all think are the biggest megalomaniacs?  for those who don't know a megalomaniac is someone who thinks their s*** dont stink and they are the greatest thing since sliced bread

Martin Gramatica. Placekicker for the Tampon Bay f***aneers.

When this sumb**** makes a 25 yard chipshot field goal he celebrates like he just won the Superbowl or the Lotto or something. He got his due once a couple of years ago when he did his little routine and then fell and busted his ass and was out for like 6-7 weeks. I was laughing so hard when I heard that I had the pepsi I was drinking was coming out of my nose.