Opening day gathering

Steff

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that are going, there will be a group of us in lot E near the Princeton entrance. Nothing fancy. Just drinkin a few beers and havin some fun before the game.

b**** Taunting me will you?! This makes up for all of my "it's 80 and sunny while you shovel snow" jokes :lol:

Wish I was could be there.

I'm new to this site but I'll be down there and wouldn't mind meeting some fellow hard cores, if you don't mind.  Only thing is though I'll be taking the L so no booze unless I smuggle it.

I'm sure there will be a few extras... :cheers

For those that are going, there will be a group of us in lot E near the Princeton entrance. Nothing fancy. Just drinkin a few beers and havin some fun before the game.

Nothing fancy? Well, count me out then. Let me know when the fancy gathering will take place, and I'll bring the croquettes.

Hmm... what was that..?  :unsure:  Did you guys hear something..?  :huh

Dumb ass southerners.. just can't get the hint that they're not welcome...  :ph34r:

:lolhitting

:lol: :lolhitting

As we explained to Neil Young,

Southern man don't need him around anyhow . . .

If you wanna see heaven, brother, here’s you chance

I’ve been sent to spread the message

God blessed Texas.

Hi Steff,

Long time no see. Right now I am at spirng training getting ready to see the Sox and giants today. I am attending opening day, but I am bringing clients for this one. I will try to stop by and say Hi.

:lol:  :lolhitting

As we explained to Neil Young,

Southern man don't need him around anyhow . . .

If you wanna see heaven, brother, here’s you chance

I’ve been sent to spread the message

God blessed Texas.

Heaven is a toilet bowl? Guess that explains why it goes round n round.

:D :D :D

Hi Steff,

Long time no see. Right now I am at spirng training getting ready to see the Sox and giants today. I am attending opening day, but I am bringing clients for this one. I will try to stop by and say Hi.

Hey quick!!!

I think our seats are by you now. We moved to section 127, I can't remember which row. :rolleyes:

If we don't see you then we'll see you during the summer.

Have fun down there!! :headbang

Steff -

I think the first time I'll be up this yr will be the Minnesota series in mid-May, so hopefully something can be organized at that time as I'd like to meet with you and whoever else from Soxtalk will be around before the game.

Steff -

I think the first time I'll be up this yr will be the Minnesota series in mid-May, so hopefully something can be organized at that time as I'd like to meet with you and whoever else from Soxtalk will be around before the game.

I'll for sure be at the Saturday game.. not sure about Friday and Sunday so we'll plan something for the 15th for sure.

I'll for sure be at the Saturday game.. not sure about Friday and Sunday so we'll plan something for the 15th for sure.

We have our tickets from Soxfest that have to be used in May or April and I think that is one of the games that we are going to. It will be either Sat or Sun for us.

I've never met up with you guys from this site, but is this in the same spot that MIchelle and Dan tailgate? I've been there.

Yep, same lot. Last year we were in the first row from the area that's clear for the football tossers.

I'm going, but I'm 5 years too young to get drinky drinky. I believe my seats are down the left field line, but they could be right behind the Sox dugout :headbang ! (my mom hasn't told me yet where they're at, she bought them from her boss)

I might stop by and say hello, though. I cannot wait till that day - I'm very excited.