Opening day gathering

Steff

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where you one of the 12,000 who stayed like me and unlike the 33,000 chicken hearted chicken s*** little whiny babies like CK and RPS who went home before they got all wet?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

isn't the sound of thunder rolling through the upper desk concourse just awesome? :headbang  :headbang

yea the storm was cool but it was pretty cold in the upper deck :headshake

I have been there at 8:00 am for a 1:00 game....there is someone workin the lot and they'll let ya in. The line for the gate at the bullpen bar starts at 8:00- 8:30 for any big game...cubs, yanks, twins. and those games are usually 12:00 or 1:00 starts....

How can the say the parking lots open the same time as the gates....that is such a crock...

I have been there at 8:00 am for a 1:00 game....there is someone workin the lot and they'll let ya in.  The line for the gate at the bullpen bar starts at 8:00- 8:30 for any big game...cubs, yanks, twins.  and those games are usually 12:00 or 1:00 starts....

How can the say the parking lots open the same time as the gates....that is such a crock...

I think they don't want everybody drinking for 4 hours before the game and then make an ass of themselves inside the park.

eh

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: Forwarded From BeastlyOrdonez30, CC the organizers of the event. Subject: Location, Time, Place. "I've seen the map, but will the group be having a soxtalk flag to indicate where you are, because I wanted to meet some more sox posters with insight. My dad will be accompanying me if you care to meet the beastly one. Please, input of time, exact location and such is appreciated. Thank you, and I'll read your thoughts."

where you one of the 12,000 who stayed like me and unlike the 33,000 chicken hearted chicken s*** little whiny babies like CK and RPS who went home before they got all wet?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

isn't the sound of thunder rolling through the upper desk concourse just awesome? :headbang  :headbang

f*** Yeah! :headbang Bummer I can't this year, but there'll be trip at some point in the year I am certain.

Lot E all of the way along 37th street in the corner along the season ticket holder parking.  Good times :)

Yes. Great time. It was very nice to see everyone. And for the first time ever.. we ran out of beer :lol:

oops...I meant Lot E. We were kinda close to the corner...where the fence meets the fence..  Probably about 10 cars away.  I was playing the bean bag game...and kicking some ass if I must say.  Great time!!  Great Game!!!!

Oh.. then we were right next to you. We were in the black jeep with the balloons on it.