Koch

Xero

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK GOD FOR JOE CREDE!

Yeah that, and thank God for Leskanic not being able to throw a strike, for Mendy Lopez to make an error, for Paul Konerko getting a lucky ass little blooper, and most importantly of all...

...THANK GOD HIMSELF THAT HE IS A WHITE SOX FAN(sometimes)! :cheers :headbang

God was a sox fan today, frank should have grounded into a DP, that would've ended that rally.

God is sending us another message that says "Botch sucks." We all knew it before, but due to his infinite wisdom he proved to all non-believers what us faithful have known forever; Botch implodes during pressure situations, and without his 99 mph fastball he's useless!

hes done taking calls now i forgot to say earlier. but he said that he thought he threw good pitches to sweeney and beltran but they just hit him good.

He said that most of beltrans homers are up and in and he hit a down and away one out and he never threw and up and in to sweeney and tried it once and we all know how that turned out

hes done taking calls now i forgot to say earlier. but he said that he thought he threw good pitches to sweeney and beltran but they just hit him good.

He said that most of beltrans homers are up and in and he hit a down and away one out and he never threw and up and in to sweeney and tried it once and we all know how that turned out

i lmfao when he called north's statement bs when north said he watched the game an koch wasn't locating his pitches... :headbang :notworthy

It looked like he was getting the ball up, and you can throw the ball up. However, if you want to throw it high, either throw it knee high(or lower), or throw it chest high, chin high, eye high, or above-his-head high...not f***ing belt-high. He could have gotten burned much worse then he did today.

Right away, I didn't think Beltran got it all...in fact, right when he hit it, I thought it was a fly-ball to CF. Rowand kept going back and back and then he and the wall met face-to-face and the ball landed over the fence.

Right away, I knew Sweeney did. Sweeney hit the s*** out of that ball. The only way that doesn't go out is if the wall in LF is 380 feet away.