Happy Birthday Jason!

cwsox

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone...started off my drinking in the morning in the school parking lot (Highly recommended...few shots in the morning and holy hell was I awake). Now leaving school right now to catch the tail end of the Angels game with the lady and have a beer or two their, then bar tonight with the fellas. After that, who knows what I'll remember.

Thanks everyone...started off my drinking in the morning in the school parking lot (Highly recommended...few shots in the morning and holy hell was I awake).  Now leaving school right now to catch the tail end of the Angels game with the lady and have a beer or two their, then bar tonight with the fellas.  After that, who knows what I'll remember.

N-I-C-E!! :notworthy :headbang :notworthy :headbang

Thanks everyone...started off my drinking in the morning in the school parking lot (Highly recommended...few shots in the morning and holy hell was I awake).  Now leaving school right now to catch the tail end of the Angels game with the lady and have a beer or two their, then bar tonight with the fellas.  After that, who knows what I'll remember.

since you are drinking for the first time I have a recommendation for you

Happy Birthday Chief!! Turnig 21 is great! I know!!!! I did it twice!!! Remember a couple of weeks ago when I hit my first 100th posting, and you were at 15,000, and I said that in 2 more days that I would pass you up? I was wrong!!! Getting closer!!! Just need about another half an hour!!!

Have Yourself A Great Day!!!!!!!

:lolhitting