Hawk, shut up

BrandoFan

This won't be the last time Frank is getting beaned on purpose. Might as well get used to it.

If Frank had charged, not only is it suspention time (I reckon Ross Gload can put up 500 OBP with no problem, lol), but it would have done irrepairable damage to his already s***ty image.

Once again, deferring to thread title.

And I, in turn, reserve the right to be a  simpe-minded glutton for punishment  :headbang  :cheers

Now do a little DMX/Savage, for old times' sake.

I would, if RedPinStripes hadn't thrown Sox & Roll into the trash....

Figures, doesn't it? RPS stays in it for two years of Corpseball, then bails just when Ozzie Guillen takes over!!!

Ozzie would have kept me in business ALL YEAR!!

So now I have to do the MachoDMX for myself, and NONE OF YOU get to enjoy it!

I'm gonna throw in a verse by Stoney AND one by ScamME Sofa, just to RUB IT IN!!!!

I would, if RedPinStripes hadn't thrown Sox & Roll into the trash....

Figures, doesn't it? RPS stays in it for two years of Corpseball, then bails just when Ozzie Guillen takes over!!!

Ozzie would have kept me in business ALL YEAR!!

So now I have to do the MachoDMX for myself, and NONE OF YOU get to enjoy it!

I'm gonna throw in a verse by Stoney AND one by ScamME Sofa, just to RUB IT IN!!!!

Nah. Nothing will ever beat that phone message that Shammy Sosa left on the boards that one time way back when. I was pissing on myself I was laughing so hard.

Now dat I take my Flinstone chewable VITAMIN!...........My arms are bigger than jew legs ok Jose Valentin!!

Priceless!!! :lol: :bang :headbang :cheers :lolhitting

Speaking of which.....Mariotti hinted he might sue Hawkaroo if the latter is not careful. His basic spiel boiled down to "I am too big in this town to bother with a senile company man-cum-worst announcer in baseball that shall remain nameless"

For all it's worth, which is admittedly not a lot.