Jose Santiago?

maggsmaggs

PITCHERS W-L SV ERA G GS CG SHO GF AB TBF IP H R ER BB IB SO HR HB WP

Santiago, Jose 1- 1 4 0.95 10 0 0 0 5 65 68 19.0 9 2 2 2 1 11 0 0 0

His numbers are real good so far, and it's not like he a new guy. He did great with the Indians last year. I think we should bring him up for Politte, who has struggled a ton and has lost some games for us. Just my two cents. Any thoughts?

PITCHERS W-L SV ERA G GS CG SHO GF AB TBF IP H R ER BB IB SO HR HB WP

Santiago, Jose 1- 1  4 0.95 10 0 0 0 5 65 68 19.0 9 2 2 2 1 11 0 0 0

His numbers are real good so far, and it's not like he a new guy.  He did great with the Indians last year.  I think we should bring him up for Politte, who has struggled a ton and has lost some games for us.  Just my two cents.  Any thoughts?

We aren't sending down Politte. That's my thought.

I don't foresee any major moves being done with the pitching staff yet. Relief pitching will continue as it is. I could see Takatsu getting a chance to close some games though and that might be where the changes occur and that's in simply reshuffling roles. Marte looked good yesterday also. However, at this point I think Billy Koch is still the man.

Santiago is a guy like Mike Jackson, a GB pitcher. It looks like he's going more than an inning at a time, in 10 games over 19 IP. Politte is a late inning guy. Santiago is a middle relief man, and would probably only come up if Adkins, Jackson or Takatsu went south or got hurt.

Umm, have I missed Politte's struggles? So what he gave up a run yesterday, he's pitched pretty good in some clutch situations if you ask me.

6+ ERA is where people are coming from.

He'd better start getting his breaking pitches over otherwise he'll really be struggling.

Hah. Today was s***ty.

The guy is told to throw a change and gets beat when he didn't even want to and all of the sudden he had a bad day? If you watched and saw him he was fine except for when Sandy forced him to throw a pitch he shouldn't have. Gimme a break.