this place is a godsend!

Obstacle 1

i just discovered this board today, and i must say it is awesome to see people pumped about sox baseball! being from west michigan i must say palehose fans like myself are an extremely RARE breed in tiger country and it's great to see people who care about the sox, because we all know a lot of people don't. i never have anyone to talk sox with because all my friends like the tigers and i end up fending off massive pile-ons when it comes to baseball discussions, mostly on why the tigers suck, but i speak the truth

i have owned three sox hats in my life since i was nine years old (all new era 5950 fitted authentics), and the current one i have is from march of 99, and the logo on the front has become a discolored yellow from how often i have worn it, and it's proud black has become faded from the sun. it doesn't attract women, either, but f*** it, GO SOX!

i don't get to watch many sox games on tv being in kalamazoo, but it was nice to see them on espn2 beating the orioles in that rainstorm. watching them crush the yankees on espn in april was awesome as well. every time i see mags play, he continues to amaze me. hopefully our bullpen can come together, i really think ozzie's the man for the job.

and RACK all your awesome signatures! especially the ones with ozzie and mb!

i'm glad to hear you guys have get togethers. i'm a long time poster on a college hockey forum, and they get together all the time, which is sweet.

i try to make at least four games a year. money is tight, what can i say, bu tI try to make as many monday or tuesday half-priced night games as possible. best value ion baseball the midwest. too bad today sucked, but there are over 100 games left.

rack the sox.

i'm glad to hear you guys have get togethers. i'm a long time poster on a college hockey forum, and they get together all the time, which is sweet.

You're into hockey??? That's awesome!!! My favorite sport indeed!

Out of curiosity, what NHL team do you back?

Anyways, there are plenty of seats left for you over here. Post at your convenience and know that you are among friends in Soxdom.

You're into hockey???  That's awesome!!!  My favorite sport indeed!

Out of curiosity, what NHL team do you back?

Anyways, there are plenty of seats left for you over here.  Post at your convenience and know that you are among friends in Soxdom.

hawks, for sure, unfortunately. my amonte third jersey is sitting in my closet, hasn't been worn in years. i have good memories, but i won't promote, nor give another dime to dollar bill. i've had enough.

by the way, i'm a western michigan university hockey backer. f*** michigan.

hawks, for sure, unfortunately. my amonte third jersey is sitting in my closet, hasn't been worn in years. i have good memories, but i won't promote, nor give another dime to dollar bill. i've had enough.

Ya can sound off about it here:

www.blackhawkzone.com

AWESOME site to discuss pucks and Hawky!