TV Shows Ending

Texsox

Quantom Leap--hands down no questions...I miss that show every damn day. *sigh* (yes, I was nerdly even as a child.)

No kidding. The writing wasn't great the second to last season, but the writing in the last season just blew me away. I still bawl when I see the last episode on sci-fi.

I came from the M*A*S*H era. even had a vodka IV bottle for parties. I was stuck at a business meeting and missed the finale. I enjoy the reruns, especially on those rare occassions when I do not know the story line. Very rare.

We've been watching that nightly on Adult Swim.  I had almost forgotten how funny that is.

I love Family Guy.

Lately that and Whose Line is it Anyways have been cracking me up. Last week they had the Richard Simmons episode of Whose LIne and I almost peed my pants.

Of all the shows that have gone off the air, which do you miss most and would like to see new epsiodes?

Frankly, they needed to recycle some of those s***ty shows. Seinfeld I miss a lot, but seriously, Fraiser and Friends needed to go...they just weren't making it and the actors/tresses were asking for more money...

Quantom Leap--hands down no questions...I miss that show every damn day. *sigh* (yes, I was nerdly even as a child.)

Awesome to hear they are releasing the seasons on DVD.

June looks like Season 1.

a few more recent cancellee's that i liked were:

The Drew Carey Show (ABC)

Whose Line Is It Anyway? (ABC)

L.A. Dragnet (ABC)

Oliver Beene (FOX)

Playmakers (ESPN)

10-8 (ABC)

Sports Night (ABC)

Freaks and Geeks (NBC)

Roswell (WB, UPN)

John Doe (FOX)