Draft Lottery Thread

Also remember a few things, the Clippers would be happy to deal with Chicago after the Brand/Chandler trade. They also already have 2 dookies on the team in Elton Brand, and Corey Maggette, and wouldn't hesitate to take Deng with the 3rd pick while gaining something from the Bulls.

If the Magic REALLY want to go in full rebuilding mode, they can trade TMac to the Bulls for the 3rd pick, Tyson Chandler, and a filler.

No way the Magic r goin to trade T-Mac for Chandler and the 3rd pick. They'd want at least Curry to be included in that deal too. If T-Mac gets traded, it's either for Shawn Marion, Joe Johnson and 1 or 2 of the 1st rounders, or to Houston for Steve Franchise, Cuttino Mobley and either a 1st rounder or Nachbar. ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the Bulls would have to give up more than that to get TMac, I was just saying it could happen still for the Bulls. It would be pointless to give up both Curry and Chandler though, they wouldn't have any future inside.

Houston and Phoenix would both be crazy to deal that much. Joe Johnson is a very solid young player, and the Matrix is a very good SF in his own right. Cuttino and Franchise are the Houston offense, Francis, Nachbar, and a 1st, I could see happening.

I agree the Bulls would have to give up more than that to get TMac, I was just saying it could happen still for the Bulls. It would be pointless to give up both Curry and Chandler though, they wouldn't have any future inside.

Houston and Phoenix would both be crazy to deal that much. Joe Johnson is a very solid young player, and the Matrix is a very good SF in his own right. Cuttino and Franchise are the Houston offense, Francis, Nachbar, and a 1st, I could see happening.

I don't think the Magic would want Chandler. They've already got Juwan Howard and Drew Gooden at power forward. Don't forget T-Mac is a FRANCHISE player, 1 of only 5 or 6 in the league, so u are goin to hav to giv up a LOT to get him.

I don't think the Magic would want Chandler. They've already got Juwan Howard and Drew Gooden at power forward. Don't forget T-Mac is a FRANCHISE player, 1 of only 5 or 6 in the league, so u are goin to hav to giv up a LOT to get him.

There is no doubt in my mind that unless someone makes a stupid offer to the Magic, they are going to pick Okafor. He will fill one of the biggest needs they have, in a blue collar tough guy. Now if they can find a PG who can dish, they will have a decent team.

The Bulls draft hinges on what the Clips will do with the #2 pick. If LA picks Deng, the Bulls are screwed, and hopefully they will trade the pick. If they pick Howard, the Bulls get the man they want.

The Bulls are gonna be fine either way, they will either get Deng or Howard, or make a good trade that will help them. The Magic need a post presence to play alongside offensive minded players like Juwon Howard and Gooden. But, even with Okafor, thats gonna be a small small frontcourt. None of them will be over 6'9. That would be a funny lineup with 6'9 McGrady at SG, 6'9 Gooden at SF, 6'9 Howard at PF, and 6'9 Okafor at C. Too bad Magic Johnson can't comeback to fulfill the all 6'9 lineup.

The Bulls are gonna be fine either way, they will either get Deng or Howard, or make a good trade that will help them. The Magic need a post presence to play alongside offensive minded players like Juwon Howard and Gooden. But, even with Okafor, thats gonna be a small small frontcourt. None of them will be over 6'9. That would be a funny lineup with 6'9 McGrady at SG, 6'9 Gooden at SF, 6'9 Howard at PF, and 6'9 Okafor at C. Too bad Magic Johnson can't comeback to fulfill the all 6'9 lineup.

Personally I'd rather trade Howard instead of Gooden since none of em can play SF. When we were in the finals 2 seasons ago, Gooden had a 20-10 series against Ben Wallace, this year his confidence was shot when they got Howard and played him in Drew's position. I expect Gooden to be traded now though, especially if we get Okafor, say for a Shane Battier. In the lottery I expect the Hawks to trade Jason Terry and their pick for the Clippers 1st so they can pick Dwight Howard, and then the Bulls can pick Deng at 3. :o

Trade Tyson Chandler to the Mavs for Antawn Jamison.

That's if the Bulls can't get Deng. Still I think Chandler's goin to explode and become a great player, once he gets out of Chicago. ;)