The Negatives

The Beast

Yeah. We lost one game...boo friggity hoo

Sandy couldn't pick up on a gofer ball...big deal, I'd like to see you come out with a 92 mph fast ball in the dirt with velocity and an extra 10 mph on the bounce.

Sandy couldn't come in on the clutch.

"The piece of s***" Rowand couldn't do jack s*** thats for damn sure today...swinging for the fences, HAH I love it...

Magglio out again with his calf strain...or shall we say, his tampon rash is too bad? (refer to last nights thread title so I am protected by what I say)

Lastly, a poor managing decision by Ozzie to take Takatsu out.

Last I checked Billy Koch was the closer on this team, therefore if we have the lead in the ninth, (which we did) he gets the ball. It's as simple as that.

CWSOX45

Sandy couldn't pick up on a gofer ball...big deal, I'd like to see you come out with a 92 mph fast ball in the dirt with velocity and an extra 10 mph on the bounce.

"The piece of s***" Rowand couldn't do jack s*** thats for damn sure today...swinging for the fences, HAH I love it...

Magglio out again with his calf strain...or shall we say, his tampon rash is too bad? (refer to last nights thread title so I am protected by what I say)

You forgot one.

Koch proved why he should not be the closer on this team.

Amen brother. Thats what I've been trying to tell you. Evidently others do not feel that way...what, have 2 outs and a 3-2 count and let Koch pitch so he can get his work in? Please.

Also, complaining will not get you anywhere within trades...KW again does not CARE about what we have to say on this board.

we lost TWO games in a row that we deserved to win if it wasn't for late inning BP screw ups. Beastly, you are way too optimistic, as a sox fan, you deserved to be pissed right now.

Don't look now but the Twins WILL be in 1ST PLACE by weekend.

Considering they're playing AAA teams it wouldn't surprise me.

The Twins are s***.

After seeing the way we played them at our place I'm not afraid of them anymore.

CWSOX45

You forgot one.

Koch proved why he should not be the closer on this team.

Billy Koch is our closer no matter what, until Ozzie wants to really win and change to Takatsu. Look, what happened today happened and we must live with it. We need to stop complaining about it, after all, there are other teams of our capability that need a closer still. We had our chances, and we did not execute, its that simple.

We're still fine. All we have to do in this division is hang around

.500 and we'll be in it all year.

I personally think if all goes well, we finish 10 over .500.

No more than that.

We have too many holes to do better than that.

10 over .500 will win this division.

If we had a decent closer or Marte takes over the role effectively

and if Oz keeps platooning guys like Uribe, Aaron, Crede, Willie, who

are not stars I think we'll finish 10 over .500 and win division.

p.s. I'm not a big Sandy Alomar fan.

Also, complaining will not get you anywhere within trades...KW again does not CARE about what we have to say on this board.

So what the hell's the point of coming on to Soxtalk then?

Regardless, it is KW's job to put a team out there that wins, and winning brings in fans, which in turn brings in money, which let's KW put together a better team. That's like clockwork, which is why he SHOULD care what we want.

what the f*** you talking about.

Look at the standings, its realism not pessimism.

OK, and as I look at the standings, I see the White Sox at the top of the AL Central, and we will be there for the remainder of tonight into tommorow. That's what I see in the standings.

how? both games the team worked their ass off for the win, the first game: sox came back, second game: MB pitched a damn well game.

You can say the same about Mulder though. After the first few innings he pretty much shut us down.

Mulder is a local guy from Illinois, big Sox fan I heard....I can only dream of having him in our rotation....

CWSOX45

Considering they're playing AAA teams it wouldn't surprise me.

The Twins are s***.

After seeing the way we played them at our place I'm not afraid of them anymore.

CWSOX45

[bone Crusher talking]

Yea! This Closer thinks we hosers or somethin' not bigga...

Sheeeit, man what the... lemme talk to the managa

How hard we really mo'fuccin hit the ball is in :bang ... nah'm sayin?

f*** guys... sheit man, only game ass kids, we out the cell bigger...

That don't mean nuthin bigga! I'm gon f*** their record up!

Sheeeeit, lemme show these mo'fucca twins how hard this baseball team really is!!!

[Chorus]

I told Minnesota

I ain't never scared (eastside!)

I ain't never scared (westside!)

I ain't never scared (southside!)

I ain't never scared (northside!)

So what the hell's the point of coming on to Soxtalk then?

Regardless, it is KW's job to put a team out there that wins, and winning brings in fans, which in turn brings in money, which let's KW put together a better team.  That's like clockwork, which is why he SHOULD care what we want.

Soxtalk is to voice our concerns...not that they will be heard, but honestly just to let out some ventaliation...seriously, is KW going to listen to us?

Hell no.

[bone Crusher talking]

Yea! This Closer thinks we hosers or somethin' not bigga...

Sheeeit, man what the... lemme talk to the managa

How hard we really mo'fuccin hit the ball is in  :bang ... nah'm sayin?

f*** guys... sheit man, only game ass kids, we out the cell bigger...

That don't mean nuthin bigga! I'm gon f*** their record up!

Sheeeeit, lemme show these mo'fucca twins how hard this baseball team really is!!!

[Chorus]

I told Minnesota

I ain't never scared (northside!)

Their entire team was injured when we played them.

Soxtalk is to voice our concerns...not that they will be heard, but honestly just to let out some ventaliation...seriously, is KW going to listen to us?

Hell no.

we all know that, let people say what they want, don't complain about people complaining.

we all know that, let people say what they want, don't complain about people complaining.

I'm not blocking out what you say, or limiting you. Don't pay attention to me, I just wanted to state that KW doesn't care. Thats all. No further questions your honor.

Their entire team was injured when we played them.

Not their entire team, they were missing two or three guys that in my opinion would make a difference. (Mauer, Koskie, Stewart) Other than that Jones,Douggy,Lew Ford, Hunter, Guzman and their pitching staff was still there.

I'm happy we're actually not a couple games back considering the teams we've had to play lately.

CWSOX45