Andre Iguodala

He could definitely be a superstar. He has a 45 inch vertical and has great passing skills for a 6'6 wingman. He has a nice handle also, and his shooting is improving. His stock is soaring as much as anyone's in the draft. He would be a great pick at #3.

Him and Deng are both pretty good players. Both need to improve their shots but would be good picks. Personaly I'd still try to package the pick, but the Bulls may realize they are a few years off so getting some more talent may not be so bad.

They need to get guys with good attitudes that want to play and play both offense and defense.

He's not goin to go at #3, the Bulls will always pick Deng over him. His best chance of goin high is at #6 with Atlanta, or the Suns could snap him up with the next pick.  ;)

From what I read you are wrong. He has been the fastest rising player.

From what I read you are wrong. He has been the fastest rising player.

From Hoopsworld,

John Paxson, General Manager of the Chicago Bulls, will be rewarded for his due diligence this upcoming weekend when the Bulls host a workout featuring Stanford's Josh Childress, Arizona's Andre Iguodala and Nevada's Kirk Snyder. Luol Deng could be a late entry as well, but all four players are under consideration by the Bulls, with the player having the best workout being the most likely to be taken with the team's first round pick this summer.

Deng has got to be my favorite of the possible picks, although I haven't seen any of the HS kid from Atlanta.

Terry and #6 for Clippers #2, you can book it. Atlanta will get Dwight Howard, unless he WOWS Orlando in a workout. ;)

So, is Okafor's draft status falling?

Where is he projected to go?

Not really, but Howard's has been rising the last few days. Okafor may not be a lock now. Plus if we trade T-Mac and rebuild, we'll take Howard.