NBA Finals Thread

The Celtics were a bad playoff team with Antoine, and still a bad playoff team without Antoine.  He is one of the most overrated players in the game, and it truly shows now that Dallas is desperately trying to dump him, and not even the Bobcats will take him via the expansion draft.  Antoine Walker sucks, his max contract makes him even worse, and when your able to acquire a tall, great passing, great shooting player making Erick Dampier type money in Raef along with Jiri Welsch who alone has more talent than Walker, on top of a first round draft pick.  Its not only a good trade, its an excellent deal.  Props to Danny.

backbone of the team?  an always injured expensive, talentless Battie and a free agent to be who only took up maturing time for the Jiri Welsch's and Brandon Hunters of the Celts for a future all-star in Ricky Davis and a young cheap center in Mihm.  So yes, I'll say it again, the Celtics stole Ricky Davis from the Cavs.  Another funny thing is when you say O'Brien is "the best coach they've had in a long, long time."  It really shows that you know nothing about the game of basketball.  Jim O'Brien was one of the worst possible things that happened to this Celtics team this season because like we all knew, they weren't going anywhere.  You can't continue to play old bad players preventing your youth from maturing, it just shouldnt be allowed, and Danny didnt stand for it.  Mihm sucks, he's probably gone anyways, so your scouting report of him is meaningless.  As for Davis being average because everyone else was terrible.. I dont really understand what your talking about.. who was terrible, how was everyone else terrible?  Ricky Davis was average because he shot too much when he made consecutive baskets.  In games where he spread the ball around, shot only when open, and played smart, he was an excellent player, and in my mind with the way Paul played last year for good reason, he was better than Pierce..  He's just got to learn, and thats what hes doing this offseason with all the camps and time hes putting into his game.

Shut up, Pierce isn't going anywhere.  He's got his coach he wanted, the Celtics have zero bad contracts with Baker no longer being on the team, and they are a year or two away from being a good team. 

You know, you remind me of Dr. Jack.. old, useless and knows completely nothing about what hes talking about, go back to ESPN.com or whatever useless crap you read, because frankly you know nothing.. I am still in shock about the O'brien comment, wow yer a f***in joke.

Lets settle this...

Spiff: admit superman would tear batman a new one

RedandWhite: Say "the celtics are a crappy team"

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Celtics were a bad playoff team with Antoine?? Did you not notice that they made the f***ing conference finals with him?? What the f*** did they do this year without him, and without O'Brien and E and Batman and Delk? They got ass-raped by the f***ing Pacers, the same team they beat last year with all those people.

What was their record before, during, and after O'Brien?? Huh?? Give me the f***ing numbers you little ignorant b****.

Future all-star Ricky Davis? Are you snorting coke you f***ing moron? Where are you getting this s*** from? LaFrentz can shoot? Great, another tall white stiff to camp out on the 3 point line and not play defense or rebound.

Danny Ainge is a f***ing joke of a general manager and I can't believe are swallowing the stupid bulls*** he feeds you about brain-types and all that retarded crap. He's a moron, he has turned a team that competed for the conference the past few years into a f***ing mockery.

I'm sorry stiff, but that was full of potential misquotes:

Danny Ainge is f***ing Future all-star Ricky Davis?

O'Brien got ass-raped by Delk during, and after a camp out

LaFrentz was snorting coke during the conference finals with Batman

I can't believe you Did not notice that Ricky Davis was swallowing crap

The Celtics were a bad playoff team with Antoine?? Did you not notice that they made the f***ing conference finals with him??  What the f*** did they do this year without him, and without O'Brien and E and Batman and Delk?  They got ass-raped by the f***ing Pacers, the same team they beat last year with all those people.

Conference finals, great.. It was pretty clear after being swept by New Jersey that the Celtics weren't going anywhere, and the fact the O'Brien and Pitino didn't allow guys like Chauncey Billups and Joe Johnson grow and couldnt draft an okay player if their lives were depending on it (i.e Jerome Moiso, Joe Forte, Kedrick Brown), made it a simple decision to rebuild while Paul Pierce is still 26 years old.

What was their record before, during, and after O'Brien?? Huh?? Give me the f***ing numbers you little ignorant b****.

Pitino sucked, O'brien was about 20 games over .500, and Carrol was just awful. O'Brien did nothing in the playoffs last year as Carrol did this year, and I dont even need to go as low as you with the name calling, atleast yet.

Future all-star Ricky Davis? Are you snorting coke you f***ing moron?  Where are you getting this s*** from? LaFrentz can shoot? Great, another tall white stiff to camp out on the 3 point line and not play defense or rebound.

Ricky Davis has all-star potential, period. LaFrentz can be very valuable when healthy, alot more valuable than Walker ever would have been for this Celtics team.

Danny Ainge is a f***ing joke of a general manager and I can't believe are swallowing the stupid bulls*** he feeds you about brain-types and all that retarded crap.  He's a moron, he has turned a team that competed for the conference the past few years into a f***ing mockery.

Come back to me a year from now when their winning games and Phillys losing you f***ing idiot.

I dont even need to go as low as you with the name calling, atleast yet.

Come back to me a year from now when their winning games and Phillys losing you f***ing idiot.

Hey, nice hypocrisy.

And the Celts did nothing last year? Hmm, I seem to remember them beating the Pacers. The same Pacers team that had the best record in the NBA this year and made the conference finals.

And furthermore, O'Brien was not the GM. HE DID NOT DRAFT THE PLAYERS, GENIUS. Ricky Davis, in two posts has gone from "future all-star" to "all-star potential". Hmm. Any more stupid points you would like to try and make?

I'm sorry stiff, but that was full of potential misquotes:

Danny Ainge is f***ing Future all-star Ricky Davis?

O'Brien got ass-raped by Delk during, and after a camp out

LaFrentz was snorting coke during the conference finals with Batman

I can't believe you Did not notice that Ricky Davis was swallowing crap

LMAO :lol:

This is fun to read. Please continue.

Hey, nice hypocrisy.

oh please, just shut up, I said "not yet" for a reason.

And the Celts did nothing last year? Hmm, I seem to remember them beating the Pacers.  The same Pacers team that had the best record in the NBA this year and made the conference finals.

The same Pacers team that got an actual coach, had Jermaine O'Neal GROW, Ron Artest get his head screwed back on, etc.

And furthermore, O'Brien was not the GM. HE DID NOT DRAFT THE PLAYERS, GENIUS.  Ricky Davis, in two posts has gone from "future all-star" to "all-star potential".  Hmm.  Any more stupid points you would like to try and make?

You know damn well that O'Brien had just as much say in who got drafted than Wallace, and hey genius, you of all people should know that Ainge isn't even the GM, so by blaming everything on Ainge is just pointless. Alright, I let your idiocy get the best of me. Davis has all-star potential, and very well could be an all-star.

The fact still remains, the argument is about how you believe that Ainge has ruined the team, and I believe the trades he has made thus far have helped the team for the future, not how Ricky Davis is an all-star or not..

So Sally, get back on topic.