• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG? CHECK

GANGLY? CHECK

A BENCH WARMER? CHECK

OVERRATED? CHECK

OVERPAID? CHECK

Yep, he covers the Celtics' list of things they look for in trades, draft picks and free agents.

DeClercq, Klein, Ellison, Mihm, LaFrentz, Earl, Montross, Michael Smith, Kite, Radja, Abdelnaby, Lister, Schintzius, Brickowksi.. shall I go on?

Im glad I got to see what Darko's all about...  He is one of the worst players at this point i've seen in a while.. it sucks the C's are interested...

C's interested in Darko? I think with regular playing time, he will still be a monster in bout 4 or 5 years. I guess you guys are probably offerin draft picks and a player not Paul Pierce for Darko.

If the Pistons win gm 4 I think this series is a wrap.

LA has game 5 and game 7 in the books just about it, obviously they still need to get one in detroit and I think if it doesnt come in game 4, it could very well happen in game 6.

I have been very surprised with how dominating Detroit has been at times though, so maybe my thinking should be taken with a grain of salt ;o

LA has game 5 and game 7 in the books just about it, obviously they still need to get one in detroit and I think if it doesnt come in game 4, it could very well happen in game 6.

I have been very surprised with how dominating Detroit has been at times though, so maybe my thinking should be taken with a grain of salt ;o

Actually, the finals format is 2-3-2. Detroit has gms 4 and 5 at home, while la has gms 6 and 7 at home.

C's interested in Darko? I think with regular playing time, he will still be a monster in bout 4 or 5 years. I guess you guys are probably offerin draft picks and a player not Paul Pierce for Darko.

Darko is the youngest player in the history of the NBA, as he is STILL 18. So, technically, this is like his senior year of HIGH SCHOOL. Also, you have to realize that being younger than Lebron, Kobe, Tmac, etc. when they made they jump to the L, and being on a championship team, he's not going to get any PT, as opposed to the typical high schooler who plays for a s*** team. Believe me, Darko's got the skills. He will need a few years to apply those skills and learn to get physical; having Big Benm to teach him some things is only going to help. He's been getting a lot stronger since the beginning of the season. He's developing his High School, 19 year old body into an NBA body, which is damn tough. Detroit is in the perfect position with Darko, because they have a championship team right now, and Tayshaun fits into their system better than Carmelo would. Keep an eye on Darko, he will be amazing down the line.

Yea, it's 2 or possibly all three of the picks from this years draft going to Detroit.. It won't happen though most likely because apparently Danny finds the big tall white kid Swift aswell as the Depaul commitment as all-stars in this league.

When will Kobe ever realize that he's not MICHAEL JORDAN? When the ball was goin through Shaq la's offensive was lookin good. Then Kobe gets shot happy at the end and they start lookin like crap. I think it's a good sign that the Pistons r up 2 despite shooting horribly. If they shoot a good percentage in the 2nd half they'll win.