Fucking Koch

witesoxfan

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM SO F'G MAD AT OZZIE RIGHT NOW, I COULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF BOTCH BOY!!! :stick

Let me tell you why:

WHAT part of a 1.27 ERA & a .436 OPS vs does OZZIE NOT UNDERSTAND???! 

Shingo Takatsu is F'g DOMINATING right now. 

His splits are AWESOME!  OPS vs (673 vs LH, 337 vs RH)

This isn't F'g brain surgery.  You might have the best pen guy in the F'g AL right now & you're F'g using him for 1 ab in Tues game vs OAK & then you yank him for Botch when he F'g dominates the M's in the 8th.

Now, I'm F'g sick of this F'g s***! Don't make me wish that Botch goes on the DL so that you're forced to make the right move.  It's a similar situation the cub found themselves in & it took Borowski going on the DL before Baker made Hawkins the closer.

I don't know what the F you want Ozzie, but I want a F'g WORLD SERIES!

Manage the F'g team by the numbers & I won't have to chew you out any more.

AMEN! :notworthy

I AM SO F'G MAD AT OZZIE RIGHT NOW, I COULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF BOTCH BOY!!! :stick

Let me tell you why:

WHAT part of a 1.27 ERA & a .436 OPS vs does OZZIE NOT UNDERSTAND???! 

Shingo Takatsu is F'g DOMINATING right now. 

His splits are AWESOME!  OPS vs (673 vs LH, 337 vs RH)

This isn't F'g brain surgery.  You might have the best pen guy in the F'g AL right now & you're F'g using him for 1 ab in Tues game vs OAK & then you yank him for Botch when he F'g dominates the M's in the 8th.

Now, I'm F'g sick of this F'g s***! Don't make me wish that Botch goes on the DL so that you're forced to make the right move.  It's a similar situation the cub found themselves in & it took Borowski going on the DL before Baker made Hawkins the closer.

I don't know what the F you want Ozzie, but I want a F'g WORLD SERIES!

Manage the F'g team by the numbers & I won't have to chew you out any more.

happy.jpg

I think all the bashing of the Koch "supporters" should end. Up until Sunday night, Ozzie was sticking with him as the closer. He probably won't now, and he shouldn't.

But up until his blow up Koch was being given the chance from his manager to get his act together. [7 of 9 saves converted this year, a four year record of success]. People who supported Ozzie's decision shouldn't be cursed and mocked now. Ozzie tried to get Koch in a position to succeed and it didn't work out.

No one will try to argue Koch should be the closer now. Let's leave a dead dog lay and move on.

I think all the bashing of the Koch "supporters" should end. Up until Sunday night, Ozzie was sticking with him as the closer. He probably won't now, and he shouldn't.

But up until his blow up Koch was being given the chance from his manager to get his act together. [7 of 9 saves converted this year, a four year record of success]. People who supported Ozzie's decision shouldn't be cursed and mocked now. Ozzie tried to get Koch in a position to succeed and it didn't work out.

No one will try to argue Koch should be the closer now. Let's leave a dead dog lay and move on.

He isn't the closer anymore I can tell you that :headbang