Sox .vs Phills Game 2. MORE POUNDAGE PLEASE!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody will take Koch, unless we take his huge salary....if then, what is the point?

Just demote him to AA for the rest of the year so that he can make other teams prospects look real good when they are not good in reality

Rick White was a bigger contributor than this guy ever has been in the last two years

cwsox

He called me and someone else "motherf***ers" for making fun of Sox and asking him where his support was now

Also, he said "koch sucker" was the gayest thing he ever heard

Again, I will let it go, but this guy thinks he can dish it out but cannot take it

Did I miss something? :huh: :lol:

I think KW should just dump him. Prove to us fans that he wants to win. Get rid of this loser.

Ppl were saying this the same time last year. Joe Crede isn't goin anywhere, he's a 2nd half hitter, he'll come around.

Its amazing how much you can hate a team as much as I hate Minny.

I know what you mean. I am not sure which team I despise more, the Twinks, the Scrubs or the Mariners (ok, I only despise them when the Sox play them, but will some one PLEASE bean Boone, I really can't stand him and his cocky bat toss when he goes yard).