Sox .vs Phills Game 2. MORE POUNDAGE PLEASE!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost agree with Gwentry. Im done with Joe. I cant take him anymore. The only thing about Joe is that his salery is very low, and he still is playing good defense. Im just tierd of his automatic out hitting.

I mean I'm more of a Fields fan, but a young, talanted, Cheap, proven comodity who can hit 20+ dingers for a washed up, velocity losing, player who is supposed to be in his prime? I dont like what Crede's doing but he has gave us some GW hits. WTF has Botch done?

Billy is finally beginning to use his curveball, which is showing good break.  If he compliments this with his fastball he will become better.....the problem in past games is he would consistently hang these pitches up.

Frankly he cannot do that consistently though

By the way didn't Botch say the only reason he gave up those hits was because the Ms (Wynn and Boone) always hits off him

What happened tonight then? Denial?

:lolhitting

Frankly he cannot do that consistently though

By the way didn't Botch say the only reason he gave up those hits was because the Ms (Wynn and Boone) always hits off him

What happened tonight then? Denial?

:lolhitting

just to throw this out there... hes only given up 2 hits.. the problem is the 2 walks which i believe one was IBB

I hate the Twins WAY more than any other team, SOOOO much more than the Cubs. I just hate the ya the Twins are sooo pesky, and how they should be so bad, and yet, find a way to win. I give them so much credit for what they do, because they shouldnt be. And I guess thats why I hate them even more.

Odd to think how that's what we all thought of the Indians just a couple years agow when they owned Central. Our time is coming up, I can feel it. :D