6-21-2004 Sox vs Cleveland

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don' like how people say the Sox have done decent w/out Ordonez in the lineup.  If they lose tonight, the Sox will have lost 4.5 games in the standings since the injury.  That is not good.

No, infact I don't believe they did good with out him at all

I really don' like how people say the Sox have done decent w/out Ordonez in the lineup.  If they lose tonight, the Sox will have lost 4.5 games in the standings since the injury.  That is not good.

maybe, but most of our problems have been pitching not hitting

I just have a bad feeling about this game. Hopefully the Sox can make me eat some crow about that feeling, but it doesn't feel too good.

Anyways - what do you guys think of the new features on FSN tonight, like the motion camera on Lee where every steps he takes the picture of him freezes but he keeps moving, and the motion-ball camera?

I just have a bad feeling about this game.  Hopefully the Sox can make me eat some crow about that feeling, but it doesn't feel too good.

Anyways - what do you guys think of the new features on FSN tonight, like the motion camera on Lee where every steps he takes the picture of him freezes but he keeps moving, and the motion-ball camera?

The same thing they did to Belliard to

All the Indian fans on ESPN boards are talking all sorts of s*** about how after this series is over the Sox will be looking up at them... sheesh. These trolls have been in hiding for atleast 3 years and now they are out in full force. Yes I know it is a strong possiblity of happening but lets hope the Sox can wake the f*** up soon.