Thomas to 2B

Valentin- single to RF

Thomas to 3B, Lee to 2B

Konerko- ground into force out

Jose out at 2B

3-0 good guys going into top of 3rd

Paulie you piece of s***

:fyou

This asshole was quoted yesterday on ESPN duriong the game by the announcers as saying he has now decided to swing for the fences and get impact plays instead of just putting the ball in play.

As we can see, the douche bag misses RBI opportunities thanks to this. Frank was crucified for that approach by the paulie lovers....wonder where they are now?

Twice in the game the f***er has not produced.....what an overpaid bum

Paulie you piece of s***

This asshole was quoted yesterday on ESPN duriong the game by the announcers as saying he has now decided to swing for the fences and get impact plays instead of just putting the ball in play.

As we can see, the douche bag misses RBI opportunities thanks to this. Frank was crucified for that approach by the paulie lovers....wonder where they are now?

That's not what heard. I heard he was waiting for one pitch, and he may strike out more but he going up there looking for one specific pitch. Of course, one can assume he is swinging for the fences, but he never said he was swinging for the fences. Not trying to start anything here, just saying what I heard

Paulie you piece of s***

relax, he said he was swinging for the fences on the best pitch. I do not sgree witht his approach especially with the bases loaded, but that was a key part of what he said.

Yes I agree with both of you, but to swing for the fences for the one pitch you are looking for is stupid

And there were dumbasses who wanted to trade Frank for this overpaid, overhyped, slow tub of goo

If Paulie can even be half as good as Frank in his career it will be news

Yes I agree with both of you, but to swing for the fences for the one pitch you are looking for is stupid

And there were dumbasses who wanted to trade Frank for this overpaid, overhyped, slow tub of goo

If Paulie can even be half as good as Frank in his career it will be news

yes I agree also, it is stupid to swing for the fences on that one pitch, but what it really comes down to is situational hitting, he had the bases loaded and instead of being patient and placing the ball where it needed to go to get some runs in, he swung at the first pitch. It seems many of our guys do this, they need to "hit it where they ain't" ....lol

Paulie you piece of s***

Chill, bruh. He's on pace for 35 HR.

Paul must have gained maybe 1 or 2 pounds of muscle during the offseason, because if I had a nickel for every time that guy flew out to the warning track from 2000 to 2003, I'd have enough money to purchase a new lawn mower. ;)

Paulie you piece of s***

To be fair, Jose totally beat out that force-out throw. Paulie would have gotten an RBI.

Ump took pity on the Indians for Belliard's f***-up the inning before.

Chill, bruh.  He's on pace for 35 HR. 

Paul must have gained maybe 1 or 2 pounds of muscle during the offseason, because if I had a nickel for every time that guy flew out to the warning track from 2000 to 2003, I'd have enough money to purchase a new lawn mower. ;)

LOL

I dunno....I just feel he is over hyped.