The season is official over....

AngelasDaddy0427

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f*** YOU. You don't give up 3 for a rent a player you goddamn Moron

Who says he is a rent a player? I agree if that is all he is then we gave up way too much. He has to be resigned and in every god damn thing I have read and heard KW has said he will do everything he can to resign Garcia. How do you figure he is a f***ing rent a player?

Maybe I should repeat my question in spanish so you can understand it better.

Ask it b****. BRING IT MOTHER f***ER. DON'T BRING UP MY RACE ASSHOLE CAUSE YOUR GOING DOWN CABRON. f*** YOU ASSHOLE :fyou

I gotta agree with SuperSteve here. I'm f***ing excited as Hell for Freddy Garcia. Look at this kid's numbers.

3.20 ERA

107 IP 96 H 39 R 38 ER 32 BB 82 K .236 BAA

He's 28 years old and he is very close friends with our manager. There's no reason to think that he will not keep up pitching as well as he has done. We also have a shot at signing him again for the next year and he's got a close friend in Ozzie so if he likes Chicago, we've got a damn good rotation for a while. Everybody hauls out the KW f***up like getting Richie and Koch. However he's also gotten us Marte, Uribe (who's been an absolute beast early in the season) etc.

I miss Olivo but the old saying says, "Pitching wins championships and good pitching beats good hitting." We needed the ace and we got it. Time to win some games and take care of business. We've got the offense taken care of for the most part (although some more lefty power would be nice) and now we've gotten the ace we've needed for so damn long.

Yes the argument can be made that he could have gotten it in the offseason or a month ago but many teams were not dealing at the time (that not dealing comment meaning a month ago) and the cost could have been higher that it ultimately was. We saved money dumping Colon and now we can use that to deal with Freddy. Here's to riding his arm to a Sox World Series title.

Ask it b****. BRING IT MOTHER f***ER. DON'T BRING UP MY RACE ASSHOLE CAUSE YOUR GOING DOWN CABRON. f*** YOU ASSHOLE :fyou

Where is the racial stuff coming from? Spanish belongs to a particular race? I never knew.

However, your race is brought up every single time you post JoshPR. Your PR flag is flying high. I am not bringing up your race, god forbid a non PR to speak Spanish.

Explique porqué. ¿Usted no piensa que necesitamos una jarra que comenzaba? Conseguimos el mejor disponible para de la perspectiva sin energía, de un infielder sin habilidades defensivas, y de un colector de medio tiempo con el juego pobre que llamaba habilidades. Por favor dígame porqué él es un moron. Ahora colgaré para arriba y esperaré a escuchar mi respuesta.

Where is the racial stuff coming from? Spanish belongs to a particular race? I never knew.

Explique porqué. ¿Usted no piensa que necesitamos una jarra que comenzaba? Conseguimos el mejor disponible para de la perspectiva sin energía, de un infielder sin habilidades defensivas, y de un colector de medio tiempo con el juego pobre que llamaba habilidades. Por favor dígame porqué él es un moron. Ahora colgaré para arriba y esperaré a escuchar mi respuesta.

Nice Try Idiot. You Missed badly.

Es una mierda de cambio Jodio Cabron Hijo de Puta, porque no das 3 o 4 por un jugador de 3 meses canto de cabron mama bicho entendiste???? Puñeta

Nice Try Idiot. You Missed badly.

Es una mierda de cambio Jodio Cabron Hijo de Puta, porque no das 3 o 4 por un jugador de 3 meses canto de cabron mama bicho entendiste???? Puñeta

What is with all the hostilitly? You really need to calm down. This is a message board and if "your language" is so threatened by me then please cease trying to speak mine. You sound like a god damn idiot whenever you try to do so.