Cubs are bad, Sox are good.

Ishmookie

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just pathetic. This game shouldn't have been played after the last delay.

Meanwhile, Baker bringing Maddux back out shows once again that he is the worst manager in all of baseball. 3 rain delays, most recently a 1 hour long delay, and Maddux comes out. Of course he gets hit. Yesterday, he was foolish to keep Zambrano in with the lead, in the middle of the game, with him hurt. He keeps him in and he reaggervates it. Last Saturday he kept Zambrano in for 120+ pitches, just like yesterday even with the injury, and he got shelled the whole game last week. The Cubs would be a better team if they fired Baker.

holy crap...just had a super wind gust outside my house..it picked up my patio table and threw it accross the yard..shattering the glass top...im guessing it had to be above 70 mph??

dammit..i just bought it like a month ago

:headshake

That's what homeowner's insurance is for.

I only have the radio today (Fox out here went with Yanks/Mets, maybe they'll switch over now that the game's over). But how close was Sosa to missing that catch on Crede's flyout? I'm starting to fume over it - if he missed it it's at least a tie game and two still on. Oh well.