7th Sunday after Pentecost Game Thread

cwsox

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, Crede and Borchard continue to be mediocre players.

No kidding. I am sick of Crede and the 'I'm scared of my shadow' expression he has. They both need to get it together quick. At least Crede was half way decent last year.

Joe Crede has not improved one bit.  It's funny that Bobby Crosby has come up for Oakland, and produced as well as he has.  Meanwhile, Crede and Borchard continue to be mediocre players.

yeah, i was thinking of that earlier today, the A's get rid of a stud like Tejada and Crosby just steps in and tears it up, why can't any of our prospects ever do that???

Danny Wright won quite a few games in 2002, doesn't mean he was good.

He hasn't been as sharp as last year. But he's still 8-4. The team with the most wins makes the playoffs, not the guys with the best ERA or fewest hits allowed. I wish all our starters sucked and were 8-4. We be cruising to the playoffs.

I don't get why Ben Davis is playing. He's like 4-46 this year, so we play him against best pitcher in the AL. Also, holy cow has Uribe hit the skid. Him and Willie are just plain awful. With Crede sucking, and no offense from our catchers, there are a ton of holes on this team.