7th Sunday after Pentecost Game Thread

cwsox

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand, and agree with you, but im not going to ignore it. I love this board, its my homepage, and the first thing I go to when I come online. I check my my mail after I come on Soxtalk. When I see a guy like Fathom, who is new to the board, and all he does is post negitive garbage, it can ruin my experience on the site, and I dont want that to happen. Simple as that.

tony, tony, tony.

i missed most of this season and half of last season, so when i say that most of the faces here are all new for me.

saying that, remember from an old fart, me :D , when i say this, you are going to come across idiots, asshole and jerks. the only thing you can do is to not to respond to them, ignore them and l am sure others are aware of them as well.

i sometimes feel the need to voice my opinion and then i ignore them.

i am sure the older posters will advice the same and are doing it as well.

my 3 cents. :headbang

Caught the SAP crew on the post game, I checked on it a few times during the game and it was awful. But who is the hot blond on the right? She could give a dog a bone.

What was that all about anyway, have they done that before? I thought I was listening to the Oakland's radio crew at first, because when Rowand almost caught Crosby's homer, they seemed more excited when he ended up missing it.