music

hi8is

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 19, 2006 -> 05:24 PM)
Definately Maybe is my favorite Oasis record.  I enjoyed the early drunk, coke snorting arrogant Oasis a lot.  Don't Believe The Truth is a decent comeback.

Naked Raygun and The Jesus Lizard are best of the older Chicago stuff.

Also Pegboy and The Effigies.

A personal favorite, Muchacha, is reforming for at least one show on St. Patrick's Day.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 19, 2006 -> 05:51 PM)
"...Also Pegboy and The Effigies."

Geez, why don't you throw in The Beer Nuts and Mr. Blotto too.  :P

OMG, do the Beer Nuts and Mr. Blotto suck balls.

How DARE you mention those two suck-ass bands in the same thread as Pegboy and the Effigies....you should be ASHAMED ....

Edited by The Critic

Alkaline Trio - "From Here to Imfirmary", "Good Mourning", "Maybe I'll Catch Fire", "Crimson"

Can't get enough of these guys lately.....So damned good.

Refused - "The Shape of Punk to Come"

Wish these guys were still around. Such a great style of music, such interesting arrangements to the songs on this album

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 03:33 AM)
If anyone likes rap at all, I suggest downloading Shook Ones Part II. By Mobb Deep, its one HELL of a song.

While we are on rap...i can't wait for Gnarls Barkeley or the new Ghostface , and also the Ghostface MF doom official collaboration.

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 10:33 PM)
If anyone likes rap at all, I suggest downloading Shook Ones Part II. By Mobb Deep, its one HELL of a song.

That's an old track. It's actually in a mix I made last year. Let me know if you want a copy. PM me.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 10:25 PM)
Is all the fuss over Arctic Monkeys justifed?  I haven't heard them yet.

no. Sound pretty similar to everything else coming from britain. The middle of their album is just boring tripe but the first and last 3 songs are pretty good. I mean they are young and have a chance but i have no idea why britain is peeing their pants over these kids.