garcia (chief)

hi8is

i mean, the guy is 3 and 1 since he got to our club and every single start is looking beter and better... give me a break! some people said that garcia with our club, would have a 4.5+ERA... but in all honesty, he has been 3.4 ERA with us... and let me repeat, every single start has looked better

we have this guy signed for 3 YEARS!

let me be the first to say f*** YES! Garcia came in and stepped up HUGE today, 7 IP with 2 hits... this guy is the stud that we wanted and the STUD that we got... kodos to KW and hello to the post season

thanks CHIEF!

btw, lets start calling garcia by his real name, CHIEF!

ok, sorry.... 4 and 1

ok, sorry, burley gave up 2 hits in 9 IP... garcia gave up 2 hits in 7 IP

give me a break, garcia is a bad ass and we got the steal of the year, yes, even thou we gave up big MO and JR

oh well,

f*** YES CHIEF!

ok, sorry.... 4 and 1

give me a break, garcia is a bad ass and we got the steal of the year, yes, even thou we gave up big MO and JR

oh well,

f*** YES CHIEF!

I wouldn't call it the steal of the year. I'm still pissed that we gave up Olivo. But, Freddy has done a fantastic job so far. He's pitched like the ace everybody thinks he is or will become. Now only if Loaiza would wake up from his coma :unsure:

Now only if Loaiza would wake up from his coma  :unsure:

no joke huh

if e-low would pitch like he did last year, our play off SP would be UNREAL

burley

garcia

elow of 2003

and an uprising garland

WOW

hello WS title!

ok, sorry.... 4 and 1

oh well,

f*** YES CHIEF!

The steal of the year was when the brewers traded away sexson for about half of there starters.

ok, steal of the year was the wrong term

what i mean to emply was that we added a huge plus to our team when losing out on a defensive catcher (which we already have and got in the trade)... lost out on some offensive in olivo (which wont hurt us too much) lost out on a future sold oufielder (which we can replace with anderson or sweeny.. and got a great started for this year and 3 years comming

not as much of a steal as the brew crew got, but a damn good deal for us

eat it

where are all the lurkers that couldnt fathom that KW even did this?? 4 wins on our column so far... Olivo could have maybe hit a walk off to get one win for us....

It takes a while, sometimes a good while to judge a trade. This is looking good so far. Stay healthy Freddy.

That's why I started agreeing with this deal. Chances are that two position guys, one that only plays half the time, will win you a whole lot of games. A pitcher can.

gees Heads, I think being on the Ben Davis bandwagon may be more lonely than what it was like cheering for Royce :lol: