Trade Deadline

OSUBUCKS2

Another thing, we need someone to step up. Look at the last two world champions...the Angels had KRod come out of nowhere to dominate, and the Marlins had Miguel Cabrera play very well for them. Maybe someone like Joe B. could do that for us.

Another thing, we need someone to step up. Look at the last two world champions...the Angels had KRod come out of nowhere to dominate, and the Marlins had Miguel Cabrera play very well for them. Maybe someone like Joe B. could do that for us.

Or we could always go the hot starting pitcher route by getting freddy or mark really hot going into the playoffs and just dominating ala beckett.

Perez has been solid. Why not ARow in right and Willie in center and Uribe at 2B. I think a power hitter is going to be brought in though.

I agree. We're fine in the OF. Timo has been alright for us and we need to give Borch a shot. Also, if Willie can start hitting like he was earlier we can just move ARow to RF and play Willie in CF

As July 23 comes to a close, Anderson, Sweeney , and McCarthy are still with us.  8 days to go.

Meanwhile the recent transactions have produced a guy with a 4 and 1 record with a 3.15 era on the sox and another guy who is hitting around .400 with a bunch of clutch hits already.

I hope they don't get rid of Anderson and Sweeney. I like trying to win now, but getting rid of the farm system will do nothing for this team.

I agree, i do not mind trading prospects since it is more likely than not they will never make it. But if we trade anymore top prospects it better be for someone who is gonna be helping us for years, not just this year.

Everett in right. Timo as utility outfielder. Leave Konerko at 1st.

DH'ing for your Chicago White Sox come Aug. 1st: Rafael Palmeiro

Let's Go Kenny

I would be perfectly OK with that.

If they got Palmeiro, the Sox would have backup in case Paul's hip falls off again, like last year....remember that? Why no talk of the bum hip this year???