Neal Cotts and Mike Jackson

BigNDfan80

I agree with you on jackson...cotts no.

Jackson is just downright awful, he has no place on a MLB roster.  Cotts needs to get some more experience, he should be the mop up guy.

Cotts needs to get more experience in the minors...not in the majors where his wildness gets him torched.

:banghead  :crying

Paging Kelly Wunsh we need you fast...

:fyou JACKSON

:fyou COTTS

Kelly Wunsch is done........ He is off the 40-man roster.... Teams don't just outright a guy to AAA and risk losing him on waivers if they plan to use him again. For Kelly to return, he will have to pitch lights out in Charlotte for awhile and that may not be enough.

Sox fans need to stop pinning their hopes on Wunsch. He ain't coming back.

Kelly Wunsch is done........ He is off the 40-man roster.... Teams don't just outright a guy to AAA and risk losing him on waivers if they plan to use him again.  For Kelly to return, he will have to pitch lights out in Charlotte for awhile and that may not be enough.

Sox fans need to stop pinning their hopes on Wunsch.  He ain't coming back.

Anyone know if Kelly has gotten back any of his velocity?

"A tough situation," Jackson said. "I had to throw a strike. He hit it out of the ballpark. I tip my cap to him."

His frickin' hat is bent down to his jock because he has had to tip his cap all season. Go tip your cap somewhere else, assclown.

Cotts is young, left-handed and at least has a chance to become a productive pitcher (he should be in AAA getting more innings. Dude has barely pitched in AAA his entire career).

Jackson is finished. Done. Through. Over. He's old. And he throws a CheeseWiz 83 MPH slider that hangs half the time.

He ain't got it -- and it ain't coming back.

That's the difference. GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or here is a crazy suggestion... don't get to a count where you have to throw a strike with the bases loaded!!! :bang

Exactly. I uttered "crap" twice before the pitch was even delivered. Then when it was hit, i just shook my head. It wasn't a big surprise.

Cotts is young, left-handed and at least has a chance to become a productive pitcher (he should be in AAA getting more innings. Dude has barely pitched in AAA his entire career).

Jackson is finished. Done. Through. Over. He's old. And he throws a CheeseWiz 83 MPH slider that hangs half the time.

He ain't got it -- and it ain't coming back.

That's the difference. GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You posted this before I could get to it -

Cotts is young and still develeoping and things happen and he will get better.

Jackson is washed up and on the down side of his career.

I think the whole "starting thing" back to Minny a couple of months ago has really jacked with Neal.  He was pitching lights out before the dreaded "fifth starter" fiasco.  That hurt him bad.

That said, he'll be back...

I think his confidence is shot. We might not see the real Neal again this year. I really think he needs some AAA time to get his confidence back.