Free iPod

Goober

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7382603

i need 5 people to click that link and complete an offer and I get a free iPod. then you refer 5 people to get one and it keeps going...

http://www.getfreeipods.tk/ shows how to do it

found this over at WSI ;) don't think this is a scam

Edit: i got all 5, so i dont need anymore referals unless you for sure will complete the offer. and to the people who signed up, complete your offer!

If it sounds too good to be true . . . I would be very careful. Just keep forwarding those Microsoft emails and Bill Gates will be sending you so much money you can buy everyone here an iPod. ;)

a guy at WSI says his friend got one.

A friend of mine said a friend of his was in the emergency room when they brought in Rod Stewert complaining of abdominable pains . . .

Just be careful, do not give out social security numbers, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, etc.

This has been posted on another board but I didn't see it around here so I thought maybe some of you would want to check it out. All you have to do is complete an 'offer" (EBay is the easiest one IMO...just register and place a bid...it doesn't have to be a winning one) and then refer 5 friends. Once those five people complete there offer you get a free Ipod.

Here is the link for the IPod:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7317443

And from the same deal but this time for some really nice flat screen TVs (you need eight referals instead of five):

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=7329283

It's a legit deal...people have said it has worked for them and there have been news articles about it. The sponsor companies (eg. GM, EBay, AOL, etc.) are reputable companies so you don't have to worry about it being a hoax. Give it a shot and it would help me out with a few referals also.

A friend of mine said a friend of his was in the emergency room when they brought in Rod Stewert complaining of abdominable pains . . .

Just be careful, do not give out social security numbers, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, etc.

yeah i know, i'm not giving any of that stuff.

DUDE, that story is so TOTALLY TRUE. My Mom's Sister's neighbor's son was a roadie on that tour so I know... :D

alert alert

I clicked on the link and I instantly received some sort of virus on my computer.

alert alert

Hey Tmar, I clicked on the first link you gave and it said that I get a free iPod. I filled in the blanks (such as my home address) and it pretty much ended at that. Did I do it right? Because it seems like I'm the one who will receive the iPod and not you? :huh

Thats signing you up so you can also receive it by referring people (or so I'm guessing).

One question before I sign up for all this, do I have to pay a shipping fee or any crap like that? I'm only going to do this if I don't have to hand over a credit card number or anything like that.

Thats signing you up so you can also receive it by referring people (or so I'm guessing).

One question before I sign up for all this, do I have to pay a shipping fee or any crap like that?  I'm only going to do this if I don't have to hand over a credit card number or anything like that.

no shipping fee or anything to pay according to http://www.getfreeipods.tk/

One question before I sign up for all this, do I have to pay a shipping fee or any crap like that?  I'm only going to do this if I don't have to hand over a credit card number or anything like that.

Yeah as far as I can tell there are no shipping and handling charges...even if there were I am willing to pay them for that flat screen TV. Jason on the flat screen one the EBay option is the best (and I don't know how long you will be able to do it because it is now gone off the list for the IPods). If you want to give it a try I'd be grateful for the referal.

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=7329283

I'm gonna try to get that Toshiba Flat Screen.

And these companies are giving away millions of dollars in iPods because . . .

they get a lot of money from the companies for getting them customers. and most of the people who do this dont get 5 referrals or dont complete an offer so they dont have to give an iPod. thats what i heard. :D

they get a lot of money from the companies for getting them customers. and most of the people who do this dont get 5 referrals or dont complete an offer so they dont have to give an iPod. thats what i heard. :D

The only way it works is if someone in the downstream is spending $$.

You guys can waste your time on measly iPods and flatscreen TVs, I just got a WAY better email offer. Check it out. AT LEAST $2 million, maybe annual payments from the interest, and maybe even a little fling with a Nigerian-orphan-Princess-hottie to boot. Who's the dummy now?

Obviously I'm not including her email address in the quote below - I don't want any of you suckers horning in on MY action.

Hello,

How are you my dear? I saw your contact on Internet and pick interest to write you. I am a female student from University of Nigeria, Lagos. I am 25 yrs old. I'd like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.

Well, my father died earlier two months ago and left I and my junior brother behind. He is a king, which our town citizens titled him before he died. I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my junior brother is still kid and my mother is not literate enough to know all my father's wealth. He left up to USD 20, 350, 000.00 dollars (Twenty Million, Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) with a security company in Europe and I don't know how to and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our family, which they were planning to do without my present because I am a female as stated by our culture in the town. That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money.

I am ready to pay 10% of the total amount to you if you help us in this business and another 10% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this business for us, which you will strongly have absolute control over.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me and I will link you to my legal representative for further discussion. Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible, as soon as I here from you.

Yours sincerely,

Princess Florence Esien.

Sounds like she really digs me, eh?

Edited by FlaSoxxJim