It's on.

Heads22

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just wondering.... in this game what is the most disappointing? The pitching all around or the Offense. I am most disappointed by the pitching myself. The two pitchers that nailed Minny the last time have given up big hits and runs. The defense has sucked too.

I am just wondering.... in this game what is the most disappointing? The pitching all around or the Offense. I am most disappointed by the pitching myself. The two pitchers that nailed Minny the last time have given up big hits and runs. The defense has sucked too.

It is the offense that sucks... open your damn eyes. Jon allowed only 4 runs on Sunday, Buehrle only 4, and Garcia only 4... these guys have kept us in the game but the f***ing offense won't come back at this point.

Open my damn eyes eh? Now I asked total about the pitching ... not just the starters ya f***ing twit. How have the bullpen done in this series thus far?? The bullpen counts as pitching last I knew right?

Shut the f*** up! And why ask about the bullpen? You know the answer I know the answer everyone knows the answer.

Thats what I figured.... the pitching has sucked the most. Yes mostly the bullpen, but the starters weren't great either. Buehrle gave up 12 hits in what 5 innings and lost. Garcia gave up 4 runs in 7 in which isn't terrible but not good enough I am afraid. Yes the offense has sucked ass too but by far the pitching has sucked the most.

Thats what I figured.... the pitching has sucked the most. Yes mostly the bullpen, but the starters weren't great either. Buehrle gave up 12 hits in what 5 innings and lost. Garcia gave up 4 runs in 7 in which isn't terrible but not good enough I am afraid. Yes the offense has sucked ass too but by far the pitching has sucked the most.

The only good thing about the game and these posts is the fact I can keep checking on evil's chick pic and change my eye focus as he posts and not have to just stare at his first entry. Go Evil! An oh yeah Go Sox

This team was surprisingly lifeless. Big game in a big series, and the Sox roll over. Once they got behind, they didn't play hard anymore. Then, the wheels just came off in the ninth. Lots of mistakes putting the game out of reach. I thought Ozzie was supposed to have given this team a new attitude.

:-)

This team was surprisingly lifeless.  Big game in a big series, and the Sox roll over.  Once they got behind, they didn't play hard anymore.  Then, the wheels just came off in the ninth.  Lots of mistakes putting the game out of reach.  I thought Ozzie was supposed to have given this team a new attitude.

oh Boog, you decided to come over too? ;)

This team was surprisingly lifeless.  Big game in a big series, and the Sox roll over.  Once they got behind, they didn't play hard anymore.  Then, the wheels just came off in the ninth.  Lots of mistakes putting the game out of reach.  I thought Ozzie was supposed to have given this team a new attitude.

I agree. Team is lifeless and it's all of them not just one area. Pitching and hitting of all sucked the last few games. We need to step up and all they do is fall down. At least I don't have to watch it and listen to Hawk go on about Ozzie Ball. It is a very overused term and seldom seen anymore anyway.

What was our record when Poppy predicted a Sox loss again?  Something like 10-0?

I'm glad the Sox were able to prove me wrong tonight. They only let Minnesota get 7 and I predicted 9. This team is going places right now. They're going straight to third place. Wait til next year boys because this year is finished.

Fine with me, it was always fun debating with you...I'm just curious to see how others react.

Oh, and you can use an actual smiley now if you would like instead of the old way.  :D

We'll see how people react. If I get banned for giving my honest opinion, so be it.

And, I think I'll stick with the ":-)" for tradition's sake.

I'm glad the Sox were able to prove me wrong tonight. They only let Minnesota get 7 and I predicted 9. This team is going places right now. They're going straight to third place. Wait til next year boys because this year is finished.

Your an idiot, seriously.

Do you enjoy being an ass or is it something that comes natural to you?

Why is it you're only around when things aren't looking so hot for the Sox?

We'll see how people react. If I get banned for giving my honest opinion, so be it.

And, I think I'll stick with the ":-)" for tradition's sake.

BOOG HAS ARRIVED!!!!! More and more of the originals from ESPN's boards keep coming over. Myself as one included. Welcome aboard Boog.