It's on.

Heads22

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on is damn right. Hunter, you're a little b****, and this year is different - we will have the better of the Twins at the end of the season, I gauran-f***ing-tee it. You've gotten away with your lolly pop schedule, it's time to pay. Time to f***ing dominate tomorrow, Freddy.

It's on like donkey kong.  I expect a victory in blowout fashion tomorrow.

Couldn't agree with you more...Hopefully I'll catch a home run ball! :headbang

Fearless Prediction: Heather Lee will blow Carlos Lee a big kiss when he first takes the field during the game introductions.

Couldn't agree with you more...Hopefully I'll catch a home run ball! :headbang

Fearless Prediction:  Heather Lee will blow Carlos Lee a big kiss when he first takes the field during the game introductions.

Could you throw the ball to me in the upperdeck if you do? ;)

It's gonna look even uglier tonight boys! Garcia will be back under .500 and we'll be even further out of first. Not having Frank and Maggs in the lineup is going to kill this team and guys like Lee, Crede and Konerko aren't going to be able to carry them. I'm sticking a fork in this season cause it's done!

Twins-9

Sox-3

It's gonna look even uglier tonight boys! Garcia will be back under .500 and we'll be even further out of first. Not having Frank and Maggs in the lineup is going to kill this team and guys like Lee, Crede and Konerko aren't going to be able to carry them. I'm sticking a fork in this season cause it's done!

Twins-9

Sox-3

I see Mr. Sunshine Poopy is back.

Twins-9

Sox-3

Hmm I wonder where you have been. OH yeah, we have been winning. rolleyeyes.gif