It's on.

Heads22

I'm sorry. I've been pretty passive about fights and retaliation (check out all my posts under all those subjects), but that hit last night was total bulls***. I know it's a terrible thing to say, but I want to see Torii Hunter in the f***ing hospital for what he did to Burke. What a piece of s***. I don't even care if he ever plays again. What a dirty, dirty play. I really don't get pissed much...

That happened to me in a softball league at school once. We got in a huge fight...

:fyou Torii Hunter

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all remember that offensive games like last night are natural for teams to have every now and then. What distinguishes good teams from bad teams is minimizing a streak of such games, which this ball club seems to do. I don't think we're going to have the same offensive problems as we did last night tonight. I honestly see a pretty good offensive display out there tonight.

Let's all remember that offensive games like last night are natural for teams to have every now and then.  What distinguishes good teams from bad teams is minimizing a streak of such games, which this ball club seems to do.  I don't think we're going to have the same offensive problems as we did last night tonight.  I honestly see a pretty good offensive display out there tonight.

Against Johan Santana? Somehow I doubt it.

Here is a thought.  How about if Ozzie doesn't start Garcia.  How about if he starts Cotts or Jackson with the intention of them only being in the game for about an inning, if you know what I mean.  Then just put in Garcia...

Ozzie would probably get suspended for for a long, long, long time.

Hmm I wonder where you have been.  OH yeah, we have been winning. rolleyeyes.gif

They won their way right into second place, I couldn't be more proud.

I've got a great idea that could turn next season around. At the end of the year Let Everett leave and then trade a whole bunch of prospects for him. That should put us right in the playoffs next year. At leasts thats been managements philosophy the last 2 seasons.

Even though Santana has been very tough, Cliff Lee was an All Star as well.

I know Santana had been a bit better, but Santana could always be off.

I highly doubt it. Johan has been the hottest pitcher in baseball and has basically been the hottest pitcher in 5 years, the guy has been on fire but anything is possible.

Here is a thought.  How about if Ozzie doesn't start Garcia.  How about if he starts Cotts or Jackson with the intention of them only being in the game for about an inning, if you know what I mean.  Then just put in Garcia...

Why not just come out for pregame warmups and start brawling then?

"Surprise move by Guillen here, Cotts is starting, that's interesting"

Baseball Tonight guys last night said Torii's play at home was fair, so does espn magazine ( http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/stor...ster&id=1846889 ), so did Guillen ( http://www.suntimes.com/output/deluca/cst-spt-deluca271.htm ).

Keep up the comments like these...this is what gives us Sox fans a great rep:

http://www.soxtalk.com/index.php?showtopic...ndpost&p=429418 :usa