BearsChatNet

Did Bob okay this? I believe it's his chat.

i dont believe Bob has any say in MSF starting his own Chat Room.... I think bob is only in charge of Soxchat... MSF created his own on the server... thats just what I think I may be wrong, correct me if its so but this is what I think it is

Haha.  The Colts get the other Thanksgiving game this year.  I believe we're playing the Lions.

I'm not gettin ESPN this year, so I won't be able to see as much Fussball this season, but they always show the 2 Thanksgiving Games which will be good. Be warned about the Lions on Thanksgiving though, they knocked off the Cheeseheads at Ford Field. :o

I'm not gettin ESPN this year, so I won't be able to see as much Fussball this season, but they always show the 2 Thanksgiving Games which will be good. Be warned about the Lions on Thanksgiving though, they knocked off the Cheeseheads at Ford Field.  :o

We'll see about that this year. I kind of feel like the Colts are going to make that next step this year. It seems like we're really under the radar though, which I like. I haven't seen much talk about us with the NFL talk I've seen on ESPN etc lately.

We'll see about that this year.  I kind of feel like the Colts are going to make that next step this year.  It seems like we're really under the radar though, which I like.  I haven't seen much talk about us with the NFL talk I've seen on ESPN etc lately.

This could be Edgerrin James' last season with the Colts though, apparently he wants to go back to Miami now with their big vacancy at RB. I think the key always with the Colts is how they play defensively.

This could be Edgerrin James' last season with the Colts though, apparently he wants to go back to Miami now with their big vacancy at RB. I think the key always with the Colts is how they play defensively.

True. I don't know what's going to happen with EJ after this season. There's been random rumors that there were trade talks after RW retired. Bill Polian, the Colts owner shot those down real fast though. He'll definitely be here this year, and he's 100% and healthy for the opening of camp in Terre Haute in the next couple of days.

I feel the defense is going to be a whole lot better this year. The defense improved drastically last year, and Dungy has only made the defense improve every year since he's been here. The offense is something I'm not so worried about.... ;)

I went to school with EJ's cousin, Walter James, who is now back in Immokole, Florida now, according to coach Denver Johnson. Apparently, Walter and EJ are very close, and EJ probably wants to get close to home, so Miami DOES seem like a good fit.

I like watching Bears games alone - most times I get so pissed off, I start punching things.  If the Bears don't win on a specific Sunday, I usually don't go out for the rest of the day.

Simply put - Bears lose, me mad.  So no chat for me.  ;)

I'm at the bar with the game, grimicing with other Bear fans. Of course my non Bear buddies are giving s*** the whole time. Luckily none of my other friends teams are any good either :lol:

I'm at the bar with the game, grimicing with other Bear fans.  Of course my non Bear buddies are giving s*** the whole time.  Luckily none of my other friends teams are any good either  :lol:

Wither you don't accept me as a friend or you vastly underrate the Colts, b****. :ph34r: