By not trading, the sox show fans to fuck off

WSoxShuf

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If KW can't add anyone, then I say it's time to become a seller.  There is no way with our current roster that we can win this divison.  Without our 3 & 4 hitters, this line-up is a joke.

Our current roster wouldn't be that bad if they would rejoin the land of the living. Williams has done plenty--and I'm not sure we want to mortgage our future anymore than what's already done.

No trades for KW, season over.

Hey stupid ass:

This means that the price was too high to get who we wanted. If he did something and it was deemed to be "too much" you'd be the first one posting what a dumbass KW is.

I think he's trying but doesn't want to give up the wrong thing.

Oh, BTW, who the hell is Freddy Garcia?

And, there's still tomorrow.

If KW can't add anyone, then I say it's time to become a seller.  There is no way with our current roster that we can win this divison.  Without our 3 & 4 hitters, this line-up is a joke.

How can we become a seller if we dont get anyone by the deadline. We wouldnt be able to make any more trades :huh: :bang

I really want to hear an update about people who are out.

The way I see it is, if you bad mouth Kenny for not making your moves, when it is his team, not yours, you need to cram it with wallnuts and also be considered out.

We know your b****ing and complaining like you got it so tough, were sick of all your crying will you shut the f*** up?

Unfortunately, I tend to agree with the orginal poster's assement. Look, if Mags and Frank were both healthy, then I would agree that it wouldn't be a big deal if KW stood pat. But with both of them injured things are different. To compete, we need another bat. If KW doesn't add one, we have to hope one of several guys (like Borchard or Perez or Uribe etc) steps it up big time. As much as I hate to say it, I don't like those odds. I am all for trading prospects. The vast majority of them turn out to be busts and when that happens you lose twice: once when it turns out that the prospect blows and again when you don't make the playoffs because who refused to give up a prospect in order to obtain a bat that your lineup desperately needs.

We still have until tomorrow, so hopefully KW is working the phones. This season is riding on what he is able to accomplish over the next 20 hours.

I really want to hear an update about people who are out.

The way I see it is, if you bad mouth Kenny for not making your moves, when it is his team, not yours, you need to cram it with wallnuts and also be considered out.

We know your b****ing and complaining like you got it so tough, were sick of all your crying will you shut the f*** up?

:notworthy :notworthy Kenny gets criticized for giving up to many prospects, yet some people are already complaining about him not making a deal when the deadline hasn't even passed yet. People just love to f***in b**** and moan all the time. :headshake

Our offense without Maggs and Frank should still be able to score 4 runs.

Our pitching staff is good enough to keep other teams at 3.

We can win 5 in a row as easy as lose 5.

Just cant panic with this much time left, the next time we face the Twins it could easily be us sweeping.

SB

A 5 games skid and losing 2-0 to the Tigers right now. Should they do something to shake the team up? Things just don't magically get better.

Give me a break. The sox went on a 5 game losing streak to the flubs and angels and then right after losing 5 straight they went on a 4 game winning streak before the allstar break and got right back into first place, so yes things can change quickly.

At this point, I feel that a small trade would be worthless to the ballclub.  With Maggs and Frank out for possibly the season, KW needs to pull off a blockbuster.

Kenny already pulled off his blockbuster trade, that guy is named freddy garcia. A minor trade can really shake things up, this has been used as an example quite a bit but it's a great example the shannon stewart deal to the twins last year, shook up their whole team and basically won them the division.

Give me a break.  The sox went on a 5 game losing streak to the flubs and angels and then right after losing 5 straight they went on a 4 game winning streak before the allstar break and got right back into first place, so yes things can change quickly.

So what 4-5 in the last 9 and then back to a post ASG slump? Is that really going to get us anywhere. You're not making a good point here at all.