Sox in Eminem/D12 land: game thread 7-31-04

3E8

We aren't going anywhere this year... no sir we're not. At least not they way the offense has been. Cleveland is right behind us, the Tigers will surely come out of nowhere as well and the Twins keep laughing they're asse's off at us.

IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE WE LAST WON!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame OZzie for this move. This was a bad move, I stated that when it was made. Politte has done this before. In toronto remember? He hates the pressure. he likes the sixth or seventh inning. thats it. So Yes I blame Ozzie for this move.

yes for this move or lack of bringing in shingo blame ozzie but for the loss blame our pathetic offense. anyway we need a day off right now, let's not get swept by the tigers tomorrow.

...and the Twins keep laughing they're asse's off at us.

I think that hurts the most. No stars, no real power threat, just solid, unspectacular ballers. The Sox do the big-name thing each year, and Minnesota keeps winning the division, and laughing behind our backs.

God, this really sucks. And to make it worse, I live in Rochester, NY, the new home of the Twinkies farm team. :puke :puke :puke

Sorry guys, I told you earlier that bringing politte in was a huge mistake. He has done this before. Blame OZzie on this one. Its his choice. we will now be five out. Again stupid mistakes.

No can't do.

Since Mota and Gordon aren't coming here any time soon, we're just gonna have to depend on good ol' Cliff as the 3rd best option out of the pen. Get used to it, Reindorf doesn't like spending money on needed pieces if it can be avoided.

Marte choked yesterday, and you can't use Shingo. You live and die with Politte - and for a while it worked - got the first man out and was 2-2 on Sanchez. All he had to do is throw a good slider or bust him with a belt-high inside fastball, and you got two outs and bases empty.

Then again, Sox are nothing if not loser-chokers. Have been for years. Just as was the case yesterday, if we didn't lose in the bottom of the 10th, we would have lost in the bottom of 11th. And so on.

Anyway.......How do people like not having Maggs and Hurt around? Having fun, are ya? :lol: :cheers