*Official* Madden Thread (New One)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, holy crap pass D, even with bumped up knockdowns and awareness, is hard as hell!  Everyone of my DB's is 90+ and I still get owned by the other teams passing.

You have to get pressure on the QB. That's definitely the biggest thing of the defensive system. I usually get three-five sacks per game, yet it's still realistic. Blitz a lot, mix up zone and man. That's how I do it, and I usually allow anywhere from ten to thirty PPG.

Down here at school, 5 guys,including me, on my floor have gotten into a 5 person franchise in madden. It's quite possibly, the most addicting thing I've ever done.

Give it up for the 13-1 vikings :D

I should roll into the super bowl.

Down here at school, 5 guys,including me, on my floor have gotten into a 5 person franchise in madden.  It's quite possibly, the most addicting thing I've ever done.

Give it up for the 13-1 vikings :D

I should roll into the super bowl.

Vikings? :puke

I just picked up the game yesterday and I love it. I only played a few exhibitions but I really like the changes. I have every version since 2001 and this is good stuff.

Im doin a fantasy draft and im liking my team so far

I had the #30 pick and Randy Moss was left so i took him.

4 picks later i took Hasselback for my QB

Then i got Ogunleye and Sapp for my DE's :D

I got corey dillon for RB and i got another reciever in mushin muhammed(sp)

Then I got Jeremy Shockey once i saw tony g was gone so they were starting to get TE's

For my kicker i got Vinetari and Punter is Leacher

My team should be pretty good :)

Im doin a fantasy draft and im liking my team so far

I had the #30 pick and Randy Moss was left so i took him.

4 picks later i took Hasselback for my QB

Then i got Ogunleye and Sapp for my DE's  :D

I got corey dillon for RB and i got another reciever in mushin muhammed(sp)

Then I got Jeremy Shockey once i saw tony g was gone so they were starting to get TE's

For my kicker i got Vinetari and Punter is Leacher

My team should be pretty good  :)

How about LB's and DB's?

I was just playin and they threw a pass and the guy caught it way out of bounds his second foot was past the thick white line almost by the bench players standing around and they said it counted so i challenged it and obviously won. It was pretty weird.

Things seem to get a little wierd in this game with challenges. Besides the usual catches that are way out of bounds being called in and what look like some questionable fumble/incomplete pass calls, I had a wierd one on the goal line. I ran a drag route with my TE and he caught the ball in the end zone, but his momentum combined with the hit from the defender forced him back out. The other team challenged and apparently determined that it was not a TD(which was BS since he caught the ball in the end zone and the ball clearly broke the plane). They spotted it on the 1 and I ran it in. Afterwards I looked at the stats and saw that they credited both players with a touchdown, but I only got 6 points out of it. It was never fixed. I ended up winning about 42-10 with my RB getting credit for 4 TD's on the ground and my QB getting credit for 3 TD's, which obviously doesn't add up.