Hey, i'm new.

trillian1187

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I moved here (IL) from New Hampshire almost a year ago and i wasn't ever really into baseball

~Q~

:wub: I'm new here also, what a coincidence, and I just moved here from somewhere else also. Maybe we could get together . . .

[/running from boyfriend] :ph34r:

Edited by Texsox

You guys are torture.

At school can't type more.

im feelin the school thing...

Im sitting in the library waiting for the cyber cafe to open so I can get a damn coffee.. Dont have any class till 1130 so I got some time to kill

Real men live in Minny. You guys in texas have no balls. Try living in a rivalry state!

Phhh my dads from Minnesota... I just love hearing his stories about life on the farm and walking miles to school and all the other weird ass minnesota stuff they did... Texas owns, no doubt about it

Phhh my dads from Minnesota... I just love hearing his stories about life on the farm and walking miles to school and all the other weird ass minnesota stuff they did... Texas owns, no doubt about it

Not all of it is true. I only live a mile away, but that is why cars and bikes are for. Plus most Minnesotans are outdoors people. 75% are. That is a fact.