9/10

He_Gawn

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he does, big deal. Bring out Baj next inning.

Who cares whether or not we win?

Ozzie. :(

Will someone please tell me why Ozzie continues to play Timo? I don't care if he hits .650, he's not going to be your starting RF in the future. Another thing I would like to see is no more bunting by this team. When you play for one run, you're not giving yourself much of a chance at a big inning.

Will someone please tell me why Ozzie continues to play Timo?  I don't care if he hits .650, he's not going to be your starting RF in the future.  Another thing I would like to see is no more bunting by this team.  When you play for one run, you're not giving yourself much of a chance at a big inning.

If Timo hits .650 I'll gladly make him my starting RFer.

And from what I have seen from Borchard, he isnt the RF of the future either. Timo has played his way into the lineup, I dont care who is in the wings to start in RF. Timo deserves to be in the lineup.

How many other teams do you see though that are out of contention (which it appears we are playing like if we're using Cotts instead of Marte) playing their backup, 30 yr old outfielders instead of their young prospects?

Some day someone will teach Mr. Cotts how not to walk everybody he faces. Maybe if he actually looked where he was throwing before he released the ball. But I guess that would make his "deceptive" motion not too deceptive. He needs an entire year at AAA so he can learn to consistantly throw a strike. His walk amount is silly.

Garlands walk to start this inning, 1-2 on the hitter then walks him. Nice outing by Garland but again nibbling by our pitchers gets us into trouble.

How many other teams do you see though that are out of contention (which it appears we are playing like if we're using Cotts instead of Marte) playing their backup, 30 yr old outfielders instead of their young prospects?

Any team that knows their young prospect will amount to nothing.

Any team that knows their young prospect will amount to nothing.

If KW, Ozzie, and company really think Borchard will amount to nothing, then KW should be fired on the spot for giving up Reed. The thing is, what's there to lose by playing Borchard right now? Maybe he hits 10 homers the rest of the way, and his trade value goes through the roof.