Lance Armstrong Yellow Bands

WSoxShuf

Where do you get these bands, I would really like one so I can donate some money to cancer research.

As an cancer survivor thank you WsoxShuf and all the othrs who have bought thses bands. Thank you it really makes me and others who survived very happy to see people become more concerned on finding a cure. :)

I bought one back in july before I knew how impossible it was going to be to find one.

A women approached me at the doctors office and said she would pay anything for it. However, having lost an immediate family member to cancer gives the bracelet a certain amount of sentimental value to me...so I don't plan on selling it.

Our society is still ahead of the one in Kansas....:P

But seriously, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I live in a city of 6700. I would guess people would know about in like CR and DM.

Actualy you are wrong about Kansas, they sell those wristbands there.

I am no longer in Kansas, I am living in the wonderful area of Lincoln Park.

virginia tech has this cool thing going with the united way foundation, sort of like the livestrong bracelets.  vt is doing this whole "Team United" campaign for this years football season and are selling the same type of bracelets.......

http://www.beamerball.com/teamunited.htm

They mentioned the VT rubber bands in the "Sports Illustrated: On Campus"....

"Live Strong bracelets catch on at campuses Seen 'em?  (Course you have.)  Now the football teams at Miami (Ohio),  Texas A&M, and Virginia Tech have their own versions.  Careful:  Tech's version snaps under the slightest pressure."