Should there be a gamethread for this

Gene Honda Civic

So, this is what occurs when Cotts is left in to pitch over his own mistakes.   

/apologists are uncharacteristically silent this evening

Well, that could have been avoided if Valentin would have covered the bag when Davis was about to throw after Cotts struckout Pudge and Pudge got in the way of Davis, but he pump faked, and avoided the interference call, but we won't mention that little detial now will we. ;)

Well, that could have been avoided if Valentin would have covered the bag when Davis was about to throw after Cotts struckout Pudge and Pudge got in the way of Davis, but he pump faked, and avoided the interference call, but we won't mention that little detial now will we. ;)

I am a big cotts supporter but i mean come on can any damn pitcher on the sox over come a botched call, walk, or error. The sox pitchers this year have been terrible in that respect.

So, this is what occurs when Cotts is left in to pitch over his own mistakes.   

/apologists are uncharacteristically silent this evening

I'll bite... when was the last time neal went more than 2 innings?

I was surprised when Neal came in for the 9th. I was shocked to see him out there for the 10th. ozzie should know his guys better than that.

Had ben davis actually let go of the ball there would have been 3 outs, and we all would have been raving about how good Neal is... 3 IP 1H 6K's.

I'll be damned...they won? I looked in and it was bottom of the 10th 8-4 tigs so I turned it off and went to rent some movies (Punisher - FREAKING AWESOME MOVIE! :headbang :headbang :headbang and Cold Mountain - fell asleep after the confederates were blown up).

I am seriously shocked...I had a dream that they pulled it out, but shrugged it off when I woke up.