Geees

soxfan420

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!! :headbang  :headbang

And SnB, we makeout sometimes in my school, but then we both have to go to class and s***. So on tuesday, we have a half-day and I'm going to invite her to my house. Bad thing is, my little brother got suspended again for 10 dayz, so I don't think I'll be alone with her.. :crying

dude, the :huh icon meant that i really don't care....are you guys getting something out of coming onto a board and bragging about making out w/ your girlfriend? do you think any of us really care?

I have a girlfriend too....i don't need to tell everyone about her in my sig and then talk about where we're going to make out.

drop it guys. :ph34r:

dude, the  :huh icon meant that i really don't care....are you guys getting something out of coming onto a board and bragging about making out w/ your girlfriend?  do you think any of us really care?

I have a girlfriend too....i don't need to tell everyone about her in my sig and then talk about where we're going to make out.

drop it guys.  :ph34r:

Thanks. :lol:

dude, the  :huh icon meant that i really don't care....are you guys getting something out of coming onto a board and bragging about making out w/ your girlfriend?  do you think any of us really care?

drop it guys.  :ph34r:

:finger :finger :chair :chair :stick :stick :fyou :fyou well dont respond to it then :) relax there turbo it wasnt ment to be a serious thread and people turned it into one wow, i guess there is no room for fun in the SLaP board.

:finger  :finger  :chair  :chair  :stick  :stick  :fyou  :fyou well dont respond to it then :) relax there turbo it wasnt ment to be a serious thread and people turned it into one wow, i guess there is no room for fun in the SLaP board.

Technically its not humor, its degrading....so, um...I'd just stop if I were you. It is also inapropriate too. I could careless, but people do, so yeah. I'd put smileys in your posts too if you want them to be jokes, cause most people will take you seriously.

Technically its not humor, its degrading....so, um...I'd just stop if I were you. It is also inapropriate too. I could careless, but people do, so yeah. I'd put smileys in your posts too if you want them to be jokes, cause most people will take you seriously.

guess what i could care less about what most people on this board thinks about me :) i dont post on msg boards as a serious thing, its not my social life. and if you say that it is degrading well SEX is apart of life and you may want to look around abit, just because im not afraid to say it doesnt mean its not on about 80% of guys minds.

IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT MOVE ALONG TO THE NEXT THREAD

guess what i could care less about what most people on this board thinks about me :) i dont post on msg boards as a serious thing, its not my social life. and if you say that it is degrading well SEX is apart of life and you may want to look around abit, just because im not afraid to say it doesnt mean its not on about 80% of guys minds.

IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT MOVE ALONG TO THE NEXT THREAD

Huh, sex doesn't bother me, but you obviously do care what people are thinking on message boards, else you wouldn't be running around saying that your girlfriend won't give ya head. ;)

No female posters to comment on this... :rolly

In the past 3 months I have dated two guys. The first one I really liked and thought he liked me but when I confessed to being a virgin he decided we were just friends and moved on to someone who would have sex with him. :o

Now the latest one calls me non stop, tells me how beautiful I am, and the kicker he just told me he has a girlfriend that is more off than on. OMG I told him deal with it and then call me :chair WHAT IS WRONG WITH GUYS?

In the past 3 months I have dated two guys. The first one I really liked and thought he liked me but when I confessed to being a virgin he decided we were just friends and moved on to someone who would have sex with him. :o

Now the latest one calls me non stop, tells me how beautiful I am, and the kicker he just told me he has a girlfriend that is more off than on. OMG I told him deal with it and then call me :chair WHAT IS WRONG WITH GUYS?

how you doin ;)

wow he ran away from you because you wouldnt put out, thats shallow! i perfer none scandelist girls, so thats a good quality.

Katy? :pray :wub: