• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is so damn addictive.

I have a friend who played from 6 last night to 4:30 in the morning.  :banghead

I have been playing it since I got home! :o

And I also have an English test tomorrow so... :banghead

Got the game earlier today, and I love it.

How are you guys doin' in the weight room?  I think my guy is benching right around 300 LBs, and I kicked that boxer's ass.  Absolutely dominated him.

The weight room owns.

I can bench whatever the highest is relatively easily.

It's so awesome working on your stamina and stuff you can actually run for extended periods of time.

I fryed my hard drive literally 5 minutes after i made my last post in this thread so i havent been on. Ive really only done missions so far and im pretty far. Right now Im on Big Smokes missions and i am also gettin some from OG Loc. The one im on know i have to chase a train while smoke shoots the guys on top of it. Its hard because of this car the trai hits and oncoming trains that come right at you.

I fryed my hard drive literally 5 minutes after i made my last post in this thread so i havent been on. Ive really only done missions so far and im pretty far. Right now Im on Big Smokes missions and i am also gettin some from OG Loc. The one im on know i have to chase a train while smoke shoots the guys on top of it. Its hard because of this car the trai hits and oncoming trains that come right at you.

I did that one like twice last night and then gave up for the night. My bike would go to slow at times. When the train comes just go to the right and your fine. The only thing i have problem from is Big Smokes has the worse aim ever.

And that OG guy, god he needs to shut the hell up. By the way, was anyone else shocked when they heard the swearing? I never expected all the vulgarity, but I love it.

I did that one like twice last night and then gave up for the night.  My bike would go to slow at times.  When the train comes just go to the right and your fine.  The only thing i have problem from is Big Smokes has the worse aim ever.

And that OG guy, god he needs to shut the hell up.  By the way, was anyone else shocked when they heard the swearing?  I never expected all the vulgarity, but I love it.

The funniest thing just happend on that mission. At one point smoke tells ya to take the high road on the left and you go up, well i jumped the bike onto the train and me and smoke both fell off, but i didnt have a gun and smoke just stood there so i was in a fist fight with one of the guys while standing on the train and he punched me off and smoke was still just standing still and the train drove away and I lost.

:fyou i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony..... :fyou i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony..... :fyou i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony..... :fyou

did i mention....I HATE SONY

:fyou

Holy s***, has anyone beat the mission for Tenpenny where you have to throw the molotov cocktails into those crackheads house? It's f***in' hard... I give up for today.

it's hard, i did it after a few tries though.

first thing to do is kill all the gangmembers around there before you start chucking fire.

:fyou i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony..... :fyou i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony..... :fyou i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony.....i hate sony..... :fyou

did i mention....I HATE SONY

:fyou

go online and search for a solution to disc error.

all you have to do is unscrew your system and play around in there.

It was easy and tool all of 10 minutes. I have never seen disc error again.

I've had enough! Hookers, crackhouse, killing hookers...I'm going to get this damn game!!!

You need to, its the best game I have ever played...

Im talking better than Zelda, and Zelda had been my all time favorite for YEARS

I had a girlfriend, she wouldnt kiss me, so I torched her with the flame thrower and watched her burn.. CJ dont mess around