ISHA Football Playoffs

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandburg upsets Andrew too  :D

You go to Sandburg? My dad works with and is very good friends with the father of the Schulte's. 2 of the brothers were key in Sandburg's recent state title runs in boys volleyball and supposedly they have another on the way that is better than the older kids were.

We were down 21 to 0 at halftime and ended up winning 25 to 21, we play at warren next week. :)

I read that online shortly after the game.

Palatine is usually pretty good. Had to cover them a few times last year. Wouldn't of been an upset.

Anything exciting at the end, Rowand?

You go to Sandburg? My dad works with and is very good friends with the father of the Schulte's. 2 of the brothers were key in Sandburg's recent state title runs in boys volleyball and supposedly they have another on the way that is better than the older kids were.

Really? My dad worked with him for 20 years before retiring....

Have fun with that...I'll be surprised if you guys come within 15. Oh and our soccer team owned you today in sectionals, 4-1. :headbang

ha, alright. if blue cant average at least 4 yards per carry against highland park, he'll have even more trouble with loyola

Yea i go there. But i dont know much about the guys volleyball team

I read that online shortly after the game.

Palatine is usually pretty good. Had to cover them a few times last year. Wouldn't of been an upset.

Anything exciting at the end, Rowand?

We had about a 12 yard td run to take the lead with around 3 minutes to go and one of my friends had the int that sealed the game. :) It was a pretty crazy game, we looked like absolute s*** in the first half(obvious by the score) then our defense just shut them down in the 2nd half. I'm looking forward to next weeks game, I'll probably go out to warren to see us get some revenge. :D

I'll probably go out to warren to see us get some revenge. :D

Just bring your crying towel. Warren always had bad seating for visitors. They are trying to "re-do" the football field that would allow seating for visitors like the home side.

Hmm Lemont got killed by Richards 47-0. That RB was amazing (Deion Foster, committed to Wisconsin). But I dont agree with the coach leaving in his starters all game. I can sort of understand leaving them in for all of the 3rd quarter since its the playoffs, but when you play them in the 4th quarter up by 35, thats not right, ur gona get a kid hurt. This team is nothing without their runningback, out of the 3 times they threw the ball, 2 of them were INTs, and one was only for 3 yards.

O well, the saddest thing was, Lemont had more fans than Richards and it was an away game for us.

My Naperville Central Redhawks knocked off Bartlett.

If Naperville North wins today Central and North will meet up next weekend.

HUGE RIVALRY!

Man that will be fun.

I've spent a lot of time in Naperville this weekend. My GBN boys soccer team made it to the state tournament. They won in the quarters yesterday, but lost today 1-0 in the semis. On the way to the game yesterday we got lost 3 times trying to find North Central College. Now I know the area around the Naperville Rd. highway exit so well, lol.

It was about a 40-45 minute drive today, yesterday wasn't as pretty.

Edited by danman31